~PART 3~

You lazily entered you house with the side bag hanging halfway on your arms.
You got startled when the lights turned on suddenly, looking at the front you found your parents coming in your direction with excitement dancing on their face.

Mrs lee : How did it go?

You gave her a faint smile,

YN : It was good mom. Suho is really a good kid.

Mrs Lee : what about the handsome guy?

She says in teasing tone but you just zoned out thinking about what happened few minutes ago.

[ FLASHBACK ]

You all were done with the dinner, now it was time to go home. You thanked God, for the presence of suho otherwise dinner would've been in dead silence. By his silence you were really confused, you thought maybe he's silent person who doesn't smile often.

Suho : Eomma come will drop you.

You glanced at jin only to find his jaw clenched, licking your dry lips you gave a small smile to the child.

YN : Baby I'll go by myself.

Suho: No no you're coming with us.

And that's it he started crying, you were about to hold him but jin abruptly pushe you, even though you knew it was not intentionally but still somewhere you got hurt by his actions. As a fiance you too had some expectations. Shrugging off your thoughts you too bend down to suho's level.

Jin : Don't cry baby!

Suho : Then tell eomma that we'll drop her.

Jin sighs and nods.

Jin : We'll drop you so come with us.

Saying this in his usual cold tone, he picked up his son and made his way to the out meanwhile you just stood there all dumbfounded .

YN : How can someone be so grumpy?

Muttering this, you followed him, you were about to open the passenger seat but someone caught your wrist making you gasp, looking besides you saw jin with his piercing gaze.

Jin : What do you think you're doing?

YN : U-um sitting in the cas i guess.

Jin : You've no right to sit beside me, go to back seat.

He growled, this man was really testing your patience but being kind and obedient girl, you'll tolerate everything but not let anyone harm your family.
Simply giving him a nod you sat behind, suho followed you making jin frown,

Jin : Suho where are you going?

Suho : I'll sit with eomma.

Saying this he too sat with you in the backseat, jin rolled his eyes in annoyance. Only giggles of you and suho could be heard in the car, you felt like jin was stealing some glances of you from the mirror but then shrugged it off thinking it's just in your head.

Soon you all reached in front of your house, suho was asleep by the time. Slowly laying him comfortably on the seat, you came out of the car, jin didn't even bothered to come out and bid you goodbye, he just drove away the moment you stepped out of the car. A huge disappointed that's what you felt.

YN : I'm literally going to live with that man, how will i?

[ FLASHBACK ENDS ]

You were still in your thoughts but now there was a jerk on your shoulder, the sudden force took you out from the deep thoughts. You looked up only to see your parents looking at you with worried expression.