~PART 37~

Before starting the chapter a small notification. My third oneshot is updated cuties!!

It's a Namjoon oneshot.

Based on ;

When you accidentally send your hot pictures to your cold strict professor who hates you.

Wanna be yours. RM oneshot

 RM oneshot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_ishi___

Visit my profile and check out the oneshot.

◦•●◉✿✿ ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Yoongi got back to his mansion after dropping you to hotel. He sat on the his bed while Loosening his tie.
He opened his phone and smiled while looking at your picture which he secretly captured.

He chuckles thinking about how happy you were while giving food packets to the poor people.

Flashback...

You saw some people keeping cartoons in the diggy of yoongi's car which made you confused.

YN : What are all these?

Yoongi : Food packets for the needy people.

Your mouth wide open in shock,

YN : what about the untouched food we left, I mean there's no way it was equal to these many packets?

Yoongi : Well they are in there too but I thought doing some more charity.

You smiled widely at him., and he swear to god he can admire that smile all day.

YN : It's good to know you're humble rich man.

Yoongi's smile dropped and somewhere for the first time he felt scared about being mafia. He totally knows you're not going to meet him after knowing his real identity. But he won't allow that. He won't allow you to just walk out if his life even if it's mean to fake his identity.

Seeing him lost in thoughts you frowned,

YN : Are you okay?

He got startle but nods anyway.

Both of you reached the NGO and went inside. You noticed that where ever you go with yoongi there's always a pin drop silence which always made you curious about him. But not much interested you always shrugged it off thinking it must be coincidence.

You smiled while looking at the kids who were looking at you all amused.

You took out the food packets and passed to them. They widely smiled while running towards their mother. You bowed to her and gave her the packet.
She gave you blessings while tearing up.

Yoongi was just simply walking behind you with his hands behind his back and his eyes hold admiration for you.

The NGO head was shocked to see yoongi's presence but his one glare was enough to shit him and not utter single word.