~PART 26~

Everyone was present on the dining table and having their dinner.

You and Jin took leave from the office as it was long time you both spent time with them. It was really fun having talks with them and playing with suho all day .

You could feel the gaze of Jin on you but you didn't looked up to him . Now you don't want him to be your weakness.

Mrs Kim : Food is really tasty YN !

You smiled and thanked her .

Mingyu : Hyung is so lucky to eat this delicious food daily .

You bitterly smiled knowing he doesn't even touch the food made by you . Today it's all because of everyone's presence. Jin noticed your sour expression and he felt bad and guilt rushed through his veins because of his actions.

Jin : Ofcourse I'm lucky to have her .

You mentally scoffed hearing him as you know it's all act infront of his family but only if you knew .

After completing his sentence Jin looked towards but found you eating your food silently, he looked down and continued with his food .

Mrs Kim noticed the thick air around the couple but to not make things worse she didn't say anything but still tried to change the topic .

Mrs Kim : I didn't knew you're in interested in fashion designing sweetheart.

You smiled,

YN : It's not just about fashion designing, I'm actually interested in sketch drawing which kinda involves outfit outline and all so yeah it did made me interested.

Mingyu : It's great to have a talent like you in our company.

YN : well I've always wanted to work in big brand so applied for the job .

Both mingyu and Mrs Kim gasped ,

Mrs Kim: So you're saying you didn't knew about Jin being the owner?

You nodded with a tight smile,

Mingyu: That's so unbelievable.

YN : Why?

You asked cause even Jin was shocked and you're getting angered by the fact .

Mingyu: It's just a lot of people apply there because of Hyung especially women .

YN : First of all in a job I know owner matters but because of the owner we shoul persuade our passion , I don't believe in that. Also I'm not like other women who is interested in him.

You stood up with your finished plate and went to kitchen.

There was awkward silence in the dining hall .

Mingyu : I didn't say anything wrong right?

Other two shook their heads awkwardly.

Mingyu: Then why she got so worked up ?

Mrs Kim looked at his older son ,

Mrs Kim : You're not treating her well right?

Mingyu glared at his brother,

Mingyu : Hyung I'm telling you don't you dare hurt her .

Jin : I'm not doing anything.

Mrs Kim: That's worse , I'll ask her if she want to continue this marriage.

Jin's eye widened,

Jin : Mom what are you talking about ?

Mingyu : She's right , how can she live in this house , where her husband is still stuck on his ex wife ?