~PART 10~

YN : Mingyu ?

Mingyu : Yes !

He smiles at you , but still you were confused about his presence in your class .

YN : What are you doing here ?

Mingyu : Well i thought of attending sessions of hyung so that you won't feel pressured .

You smiled and hugged him excitement but bad timing as jin just entered the class and saw you hugging him . For some reasons his jaw clenched . The moment mingyu noticed his brother looking at him he put on a wide smile and hugged you back .

Jin : Good morning !

He spokes making you quickly detach the hug , you look at your husband and dang his cold stern gaze made you nervous .

(YN in her mind : I did nothing wrong , is it because of hug but i don't think he even cares .)

Sighing to yourself you opened the textbook and start writing the notes but still you could feel gaze of two persons on you . You looked at your side and found mingyu staring at you with a soft smile which you returned back and eyed him towards the notes to focus on the notes . He chuckles and looks back at his notes , all these interactions were noticed by your husband and it was nothing but just pissing him off . You looked in front for a second only to find him looking at you more of a glare , being nervous again you turned gaze but the fact you not looking at him was pissing him off even more .

Mingyu was noticing all the tension between you and jin and he smirked cause he knows the one who is responsible for all of this is him himself . He looks at you smiling and thinks ,

(Mingyu : Don't worry yn i will make hyung to give you the rights that you deserve very soon )

Jin noticed his brother staring at you , clearing his throat he says .

Jin : Mr Mingyu i would prefer you to stay focused on your textbook and hear what i am saying rather than looking at someone else who is not exactly yours any business .

Mingyu bit his lips to suppress the laugh , meanwhile you were confused how gibberish this man talking to him while scolding . Soon the class got over , mingyu was about to rush out of the class so that he don't have to answer any of the question by his hyung but you caught his wrist .

YN : Mingyu come let's have lunch .

He was about to answer but someone spoke from the front gaining attention of you both ,

Jin : Ms YN i need your help with something come to my office .

He says and walks out of the room , selena glared at you but you don't give a shit .

Mingyu : Go hyung is calling , I will be going home now .

You just nodded and nervously went in front of his office , you were fighting with your mind whether to knock or not .

Finally gathering all your courage you knocked on his door and not even a second his voice came out "come in "

Twisting the knob you went inside and the moment you got inside the male figure inside pushed you against the door , a gasp released from your mouth . You noticed it's none other than jin , you looked for a moment at him but again turned your gaze down as he always makes you nervous .

YN : Wh-what ar-are you doing ?

Jin : Why are you hiding from me huh ?

He said but you were still looking down ,

Jin : Look at me .

Still no movements 

Jin : I said look at me .

The raspy voice sent shiver down your spine ,

Jin : When I'm talking look in my eyes for god sake yn . Why do you avoid looking at me and always turn your gaze somewhere else but not me ?

YN : C-cause umm it's umm .

Jin : First look at me damnit .

You looked at him and the moment saw tears in your eyes , he realized his grip on you was too tight , he quickly backed off .

Jin : I didn't mean to hurt you .

YN : But you always do without any intention .

He saw the pain in your eyes but his ego never let him down , avoiding your gaze he speaks in bitter voice to make you hurt even more .

Jin : I told you , if you expect something then you will be hurt .

YN : Of course you'll hurt me , but do you know i'll hurt you too. We will hurt each other .But it is the very condition of existence , To become spring means accepting the risk of winter . to become presence means accepting the risk of absence .

Jin just looked at you , he felt different emotions hearing your words ,

Jin : Falling in love is just a waste of time , you'll end up hurting yourself very bad .

YN : Then waste it on me .

Jin : Huh ?

YN : If it's a waste of time , then waste it on me .

Jin : I already wasted it , and i will always love her . 

You bit your lip to not cry cause yes it hurts when he says he loves his first wife not you . Simply nodding you wne out of his office meanwhile jin brushed his hair out frustration . Even he don't know why he didn't like seeing your teary eyes .

Turning back he noticed you left your bag here , quickly taking out his phone he dialed your number but to his surprise he heard his phone ringing inside the room . Looking around he saw your phone on the floor which got dropped from your hands when he pinned you against the door .

Picking up the phone he frowned seeing the way you saved his phone number ,Just then you entered the office to take back your belongings . He looks at the door and ask you ,

Jin : What's MM ?

Your eyes widened , you were about to snatch the phone but he lift his hand and raised your eyebrow making you understand that he wants answer ,

YN : My man .

Butterflies that's what he felt hearing it , after so long he felt flustered by some woman other than his first wife ,

Jin : I tol---

You didn't let him complete his sentence by interrupting in between ,

YN : I know but it was about husband but the moment you slided this ring into my finger , you belong to me , you are my man .

To be continued !