~PART 49 ~

?? : Oh come on don't be shocked.

Yoongi : What are you doing here?

?? : Let's have a talk.

Yoongi : Yoon Aera!!

He says firmly but the woman just made herself comfortable on the seat. Yoongi sighed and sat on his chair.

Aera : I never knew you would actually fall in love.

Yoongi : Well even I didn't knew you would be behind your sister's husband.

Aera's jaw clenched,

Aera : She is no more in this world.

Yoongi : How could you be so shameless?

Aera : It's her who should be ashamed for stealing seokjin from me, he was my best friend. I knew him before her but still he chose her.

Yoongi : That's how love is, it's not about amount of time you spend or for how long you know that person.

He says while remembering about you.
Aera smirked,

Aera : I really I wanna meet yn, what is it in her that first park jimin then you the stone hearted  Min Yoongi fall for her.

Yoongi : So you've been keeping track for her.

Aera : Of course I need to get rid of her.

Yoongi : If you lay a single finger on her then I won't have mercy.

Aera chuckles,

Aera : Don't worry all i want is jin and you can have her.

Yoongi : And you think separating them is easy?

Aera : Yoon Aera don't like easy games anyways.

Yoongi : Why are you here?

Aera : I want the papers.

Yoongi : Papers?

He asks with a frown,

Aera : Divorce papers that they both signed.

Yoongi was quite taken by her moves as he thought she must be just kidding but she came after planning everything.

Yoongi : How can i trust you won't do anything harm to yn?

Aera : I waited, I literally fucking waited for jin to be single but lost all hope but then suddenly yuna died and everything was clear.

Yoongi looked at her in disbelief cause how can she be happy after funding about her sister's death.

Aera : I came to kim family, I thought suho would be some help but that annoying kid always cried in my arms.

Yoongi : Kid knows who is witch.

He mumbles and aera just glared at him.

Aera : I really wonder why did yuna introduced me to you for dating, when clearly you're not my type.

Yoongi : Well congratulations you're not my type too, well I wonder are you anyone's ?

Aera : Min Yoongi!!

She says after banging the table but yoongi just looked at her with cold gaze,

Yoongi : Miss Yoon I would request you to calm down cause right now you're actually in my area where everything works on my demand.

Aera sat down as she knows going against yoongi would only invite death to her. And ahe needs to work smartly.

Aera : I tried for one year to convince jin to get married as suho needs a mother buf he didn't budge but he got married to that bit---