~PART 2~

YN'S POV

I can sense yujin's anger by looking at her face, well I know she cares about me. She looks so disappointed.

Yujin : Ahhh!!

She shouted all frustrated. I hesitantly put my hand on her shoulder only to get a glare from her side.

YN : I'll be okay yujin-ahh

Yujin scoffs and looks at me with anger but soon it turned into soft gaze after seeing my trembling lips which were holding so much to not sob.

Yujin : Look yn! You got your dream job, you were about to achieve what you always wanted but now a sudden marriage that too with man who has a child.

YN : Please don't bring that as if he's a curse. It's not his fault that his mother passed away.

Yujin : Okay but what about your soon to be husband , you'll be his second wife. And i hate that you being not the priority in someone's life.

She says and scratches her temples,

YN : That's all my fate, we never know about future. Also he agreed to meet me that means he must be not in grieve for his wife, and even if he is maybe now he too want to start a new chapter.

Yujin : Are you voluntary saying yes to this marriage?

She asks with crossed arms and i clearly get the sarcasm but that wouldn't be case.

Right?

My subconscious mind questioned me back. But now I don't have choice, I just can't refuse to marriage , the promise with dad can't be ignored now.

I sighed and looked at yujin and gave her assuring smile but that immediately fell down after hearing her,

Yujin : You don't have to pretend at least in front of me.

YN : I'll be doing the job secretly, I talked to manager he agreed.

Yujin : What about your last year in university?

YN : About that umm i need to ask him.

Yujin : Yaa if he disagree tell me, I'll just use some of my fists it's been a while.

I chuckled hearing, she too smiled.

Yujin : Can't I just pay off the debts? You can return it when you've money. I know you won't take my help for free.

YN : Deal is the excuse, I know Mrs kim used it to make my parents helpless. All she want is to marry me to her son.

Yujin : How do you know this?

YN : I just know. I've heard mom and dad talking about her kind nature. She's not devil but you know what a mother can be devil if she sees her child suffering. So she just acted selfish.

Yujin : Stop being so good un. How do you find positivity in everything?

YN : I've been like this you know that.

Yujin : And i hate that you know that too.

I rolled my eyes, and continued ironing my dress for the evening meet up with future family. That sounds so good hope it turn out exactly.

YN : Okay now I need to get ready.

I said, she nodded and again looked back to her phone. I was about to get inside the washroom just the she speaks making me gasp.

Yujin : Baby girl you should strip in front of me.

YN : Yujin!!

I yelled but she is so unbothered.