~PART 18~

Next morning , you woke up from your deep slumber , scooping your hand on the side table you searched for your phone with your eyes still closed , after finally grabbing it you looked over the screen with squinted eyes as the brightness was too much for you to open eyes fully but the moment you saw the time your eyes widened and you jolt up your body to rush inside the bathroom while cursing yourself the whole time .

Getting ready in fifteen minutes you were coming down the stairs all running while tying  your hair in ponytail , You were about to enter inside the kitchen but stopped seeing the view near dining table . 

There you saw your husband arranging dishes on the table with apron on , your jaw dropped . He noticed your presence smiled at you and here comes the another shock , though last night you both agreed to be friends but it was still awkward for you to digest the fact he will not act as cold iceberg from now on.

Jin : Good morning friend !

He calls you , you smiled awkwardly ,

YN : Good morning !

Jin : I prepared the breakfast , let's dig in .

You were getting late but still seeing his efforts and smile on the face you can't help but sit on the chair .

YN : I never knew you could cook .

Jin : I am good at lot of things .

YN : Sure sure !!

Jin : Hey ! I am not playing around , try me .

YN : No need i believe you .

You say and chuckled ,

Jin : Well i see you got ready but i took leave for both of us , you should rest .

YN : Hey there was no need of it , i already missed class two days continuous .

Jin : But you need rest and i know you will cover up your backlogs .

He softly says and ruffled your hair , your heart skipped a beat but one thing is eating you inside about the fact he sees you only as your friend . You gave him a small smile and nod . Picking up the fork you tried the avocado toast that he made for you with blueberries and omelet as the side dish . Your eyes widened at the taste , he chuckles seeing your seeing as if he knew all this coming .

YN : It tastes amazing .

Jin : Of course it's me who cooked .

He says  non chlanately and blew some of his hair from the forehead, trying to look all cool in front of you . You giggled on seeing this goofy side of him which was whole new vibe to you .

YN : I miss suho !

Jin : Me too .

YN : He asked me to go for vacations but see now he totally forget me after going with his grandma .

You pout making him chuckle ,

Jin : He always does that , he is more attached to her .

YN : I miss mingyu too.

Jin's smile immediately fell and he had a sour expression ,

Jin : Why ?

YN : He's a fun guy to be around .

Jin : You have me .

YN : Huh?

Jin : When i told you i am good at lot of things , so don't you think my company is also good to spend time with .

YN : You never gave me chance to spend time with you then how would I know ?

You ask him , there was hint of sadness in your tone which was noticed by him but what can he do as he knows very well it was him who put up the wall before .