~PART 55~

Double update ・ᴥ・

Just go and add my new book to your library, bratty cuties who haven't cause I checked the stats and I'm disappointed that I listen to you but you guys don't.

Don't take advantage of your soft author (。•́︿•̀。)

-------------------------------------------------

With broken heart you ran out of the venue.

Your body was trembling as you just can't believe what you just saw. You've been ignoring all the things that is happening from past few days but now you don't even know what to think straight.

Stopping taxi you got inside it, the driver frowned looking at your condition.

Driver : Mam are you alright?

Wiping your tears you nod and asked him to drop you to your house . Ajhumma was on leave for two days and suho was still at his grandma's.

You walked inside the house and immediately walked to the mini bar at the corner of hall. Taking out the alcohol you decided to wash off all your sorrows with it.

Pouring yourself a glass, you took to gulp it down and felt the burning sensation down your throat but it was nothing compared to your burning heart.

Your eyes were bloodshot because of the anger and betrayal you're feeling right now.

Next morning Jin opens his eyes but frowned seeing himself in unknown room. He looks at his beside and his heart dropped seeing aera and by the blanket on her body he knew she isn't in her clothes.

He gulps on thinking about you.

He stood up and sigh seeing himself still on pants and then was about to wear his shirt.

Aera : Morning baby!!

Aera exclaimed while sitting straight. She blushed seeing the perfect upper body of him.

Jin : WEAR YOUR CLOTHES!!

He shouts at her and she flinched. Wrapping the blanket around her she immediately walked inside the bathroom .

Jin grabbed his hair in frustration. He took out his phone but was confused to see not a single missed call by your side.

Aera came out of the room with fake innocent face.

Aera : J.. Jin now what are we going to do?

Jin looked at her with squinted eyes,

Aera : How are we supposed to face yn?

His jaw clenched,

Jin : NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US!!

she started shedding her crocodile tears,

Aera : How would you know, you were all drun.. Drunk and then we ended up here!!

Jin held her shoulder tightly making sure it hurts,

Jin : I may get drunk but there's this thing  about me I never forget last night's memory after getting drunk.

He pushed her with a force making her stumble,

Jin : And I'll clearly remember I removed my clothes because of feeling strangely  hot not because we did something.

She was about to say something but Jin showed his index finger to her.

Jin : I don't know how you ended up naked besides me but if this create misunderstanding you need to clear it out in front of yn.

With that he walked out of the room but aera just smirked and looked at the clock.