~PART 47~

I miss my jungkookie sm!!
I miss tae too but not much he made me feel gloomy when left but kook I cried like a kid whose precious safe bunny was pulled. Yes he's my comfort and safe place. I love him. And miss him Sm. 😭❤🤧
I pray for his safety.
I pray everyone's safety.
Today I didn't even go to my classes as I would literally look like clown if I start crying and my eyes were swallowed and as I don't apply make up so that would make it noticeable.

Let's begin with part 47

--------------------------------------------------

After pushing you jin stood on the railing and was about to jump but before that yoongi took out his tongue and shoot him .

Jin's eye widened and with a jerk he fall back.

Assistant : Do we have to safe miss yn?

Yoongi : If they're really meant to be together then I guess they'll be saved by any miracle and I don't think she'll stay with me after knowing I killed her love so let's go.

Yoongi tuned and went inside le the room.

Meanwhile your breath hitched when you saw your love falling inside the water . You pushed yourself up and wanted to drag him to somewhere safe but there's no land and you don't know if it's there's or not.

Jin weakly smiled at you when you were trying to catch his hand but he was just drowning and you were not able to reach his hand.

You were losing consciousness too and slowly both of your eyes closed.

______

Yujin was walking back and forth, not really believing at the lie you told to all of them.

Joshua : Hun will you calm down?

Yujin : Are you serious ? I think she lied to us, she wants us to hate her. I know again she is sacrificing herself for us.

Joshua : But we can't go there.

Yujin : I don't want to trouble my parents, look jin is a business tycoon and you're his assistant it's easy for you to take out contact information.

Joshua : Whose contact do you want?

Yujin : Yoongi!

Joshua : Do you think he would listen to us?

Yujin : We don't have a choice, I'll do everything that is possible in my hands to save my best friend.

_______

Mingyu was sitting blankly with suho on his laps. He still doesn't believe you gonna abandon suho.

Mrs kim was crying, she was hurt by behavior and in the love of her son and grandson she doesn't even think you're lying.

Mrs kim : I thought she was the best girl for my son.

Mingyu's attention turned to his mother once she start speaking.

Mrs kim : But she just betrayed us.

Mingyu : Mom you seriously think like that about yn

Mrs kim : Don't you see her leaving my son for other man.

Mingyu : That man loves her not like your son who treated her always like trash.

Mrs kim went silent after hearing him,

Mingyu : Woman needs love and attention from their husband but hyung never did that, now when he realized his love for her God maybe want to test it.

Mrs kim : And he failed cause she's going to marry him.