~PART 22~

Jin : Where were you?

He asks in a firm voice but still you chose to ignore him and went directly to your room.

Seeing your behaviour he clenched his jaw and climbed upstairs with fast steps.

You were about to turn to the mirror to remove jewelry but just then the coat covering your body gained your attention.

You painfully smiled and mumbled,

YN : Sometimes even stranger gives family treatment.

You removed the cost and placed it on the bed just when you were about to remove your earrings, your room's door wide upon with a bang making you flinch on sudden sound.

You turned and saw your husband with clenched jaw but still showed no change of emotions on your face.

Keeping the straight face you spoke,

YN : What is this behavior?

Jin : Exactly that's what I want to know? What's wrong with you?

YN : What's wrong with me? you tell me?

You questioned back, this time you are determined not to lose your guard in front of him.

Jin : How would I know?

You bitterly chuckle,

YN : Yes how would you? When I'm nothing to you.

Jin : You're my wife.

YN : Really! Am I?

Jin : Why are you giving such exclamation?

YN : You know the answer itself Jin.

The man's heart skipped a beat hearing you call his name for the first, he shrugged off the feeling on realizing it's not the right time to think about all of this.

Jin : I don't know so please stop confusing me.

YN : It's easy I'm not your but yuna is.

You say with a hurt voice which Jin noticed in a second and now he feels guilty about whatever happened in the party.

Jin : I can explain.

YN : You could've give explanation to Mr park, Don't you think?

He looks down in guilt, you scoffed

YN : But why would you?

He looks at you with frown,

YN : Of course you don't want world to know you're married to someone other than yuna.

Jin : It's

You cut him off by showing your palm.,

YN : Oh please!!! I know you never wanted me but can you please atleast not treat me like replacement.

Jin : You are taking it wrong.

YN : I'm not dumb Jin to take things wrong.

You say with anger ;

Jin : Why are you making it a big deal?

He said annoyed,

YN : Exactly!

You day and look down to wile off the tears secretly,

Jin : We agreed on the first day this marriage is nothing but a contract to me in paper.

YN : You're such a pathetic person. But more anger I'm with your dead wife.

Jin : YN!!

He shouts but can you stop today ?