~PART 43~

Hey cuties!!

Before starting the chapter, I need you to know first oneshot of my book GOLDEN  is posted.

Don't forget to check it out!!

_ishi___

Vist the profile and immediately add golden to your reading list

Now enjoy the part 43~

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Two teenagers sitting on bleachers of basketball court of their school.

The girl was drinking coke whilst the boy was watching his teammates practice.

?? : Yoongi! I want to learn basketball too.

Yoongi : You do ?

He asks while diverting his gaze on her.

?? : Yes! Basketball looks cool.

Yoongi : But a girl like you yuna, you don't like playing sports at all.

She pouts and hit his arm.

Yuna : It's jus--

Yoongi : Just what?

Yoongi noticed her cheeks getting red which made him smirk immediately,

Yoongi : Who's the guy?

She looks at him with wide eyes and the boy juts smacked her head earning a groan from her.

Yuna : He's new tranfer student.

Yoongi : Do you like him?

She nods,

Yoongi : Is he a decent guy?

Yuna : Oh he's a total gentleman.

Yoongi : I hope he is otherwise I'll chop him if he breaks your heart.

Yuna : Oh please yoongi ~

Yoongi : Introduce me to him after comeback from mission.

Yuna's smile dropped and she looked at him with worried expression.

Yuna : Please come back safely.

Yoongi : Oh don't worry I'm mafia king for a reason.

One week later yoongi came back from his mission and he was excited to meet her best friend. He brought a beautiful bracelet for her from Italy.

He looked around in the basketball to spot ber and there he found her talking to a guy which he assumed to be her boyfriend.

Yoongi : Yuna!

He shouts her name and yuna's attention divert to him and the moment she saw him she ran to him immediately.

Yuna : I missed you chingu ~