~PART 54~

You felt Jin's weight on yourself, and looking at his face you figured out he passed out.

Sighing to yourself you made him lay on the bed and with a heavy heart you went to sleep  in suho's room.

Next morning you woke up early than usual. Walking inside the bathroom you took out the new toothbrush as you don't even wanna step inside your room right now.

Looking at your puffy eyes you brushed your teeth and was about to wash the brush but your hand stopped when you saw blood on the brush.

You immediately looked at your teeth and saw your Tooth Gum bleeding.

YN : I guess unknowingly I brushed too hard.

Washing the toothbrush, you took shower and walked downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Finishing with making breakfast you decided to go out roam around somewhere and then finally go to office.

You just don't have courage to face Jin, you're scared what if he'll tell you that he's actually still in love with his late wife. You can't handle the heartbreak.

Jin held his head and groaned because of the headache. He opened his eyes and got confused seeing the decorations.

Then he start getting flashback of last night and his eyes widened and with panick he stepped out of the bed and went to bathroom to check if you're there but no sign.

Jin : Shit shit!!

He walked out of the room and looked around but no sign of you. Sweat beads formed on his head feeling scared of not finding you.

He saw ajhumma arranging the breakfast,

Jin : Ajhumma where's yn?

Ajhumma : She left early for the office.

Jin frowned as he knows you finished all the work . Ajhumma turned to left but then again looked at Jin,

Ajhumma : She asked me to make you hang over soup, I'll bring it quickly.

Jin shook his head,

Jin : I'm fine, I need to go office.

______

You reached office and there was file you needed to pick from Jin's office as you're early so going inside would not be any problem.

You walked inside the office and was about to take the file but then your gaze land on the photo frame kept on his desk.

YN : Y.. Yuna!!

You bitterly chuckled as still he has not revealed about your marriage but seeing yuna's picture on the table just made the case worst because of Jin's last night's behavior.

YN : If you were going to hurt me this way then I guess those physical abuse were better than this emotional damage.

With tears you mumbled and kept the frame to it's previous position and walked out of the office.

Walking inside your office you engaged yourself in making design to shrug off all the thoughts about Jin.

You looked at your lock screen which is of you, him and suho in the middle.

YN : If you still love her then why did you have to show me fake dreams about getting again married and have kids too?

You sniffed on to your tears and again spoke with shaky breath because  of holding your tears.

YN : I was with you even after knowing you still love your late wife and would've continued to live like that.

Your tears betrayed you and flowed shamelessly down your cheek and you were getting frustrated because of you weak self.