~PART 6~

Numb !!

Fast Heartbeats!!

Jin immediately turned himself , catching the knob of the door , he say while while going out ,

Jin : Come downstairs when you're done .

You just hummed , the moment he went out of your room , you embarrassingly fall down on your bed and kicked in the air burying your face in the towel you had .

Meanwhile jin stood outside your room which red ears due to embarassment.

Jin : She must be so embarrassed.

He mumbles while going down stairs.

After changing into your night suit, you came downstairs . There you saw him sitting on the sofa with a paper, you bite your lower lip as the previous moment was still playing in your head.

You quietly sat on the sofa parallel to him, jin noticed your presence but just like you he was also in awkward state.

Clearing his throat he spoke,

Jin : Umm about earlier I shouldn't have barged in without knocking, I'm sorry!!

(YN in his mind : So this man does have manners)

You smiled unknowingly at his actions,

YN : It's okay !

Jin looks at your smile, and for some reason he just can't take his eyes off when you smile,

(Jin in his mind : Why her smile always make me go cra---)

His thoughts got cut off when you suddenly spoke gaining his attention.

YN : Well what is it that you wanted to talk about?

Jin : Umm yeah here .

He extended the paper in his hand , you frowned and took the paper .

Jin : Read it .

You nod ,

TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN MARRIAGE.

1. We are just married couple in front of the world , in four walls we both are not less than strangers .

2. About suho , you are his mother so you have all rights on him .

3. About us there is no us , you mind your own business i will do the same .

4. In future if you find someone you love , feel free to break this unwanted marriage i am not stopping you but don't start affair which will cause damage to my reputation .

5. No falling in love cause it will just break your heart , i only love my wife who is yuna , was yuna and will always be yuna .

6. About expenses you need not to worry , as long you're my wife in papers , i will support you financially .

You scoffed reading the last condition ,

YN : Do you really think after marrying you i will go for another guy ?

Jin frowned at your statement ,

YN: I know you were forced in to this marriage but the main reason for this marriage was to provide motherly figure , so my son is enough for me .

Jin looked at you with amusement , he didn't expected you to be this selfless for his love .

Jin : That's your choice , now i'll get going , you too go to bed , suho has school tomorrow .

YN : Umm !!

He looks at you and hummed in response ,

YN: Can i continue my last year of university ?