~PART 7~

YN : Fuck!!

You said looking at the man in front standing on the stage of your class.

YN : Yujin pinch me, this is not a dream right?

She pinched your arm making you groan, which caught attention of the people present in the classroom.

You awkwardly smiled and bowed to them Apologetically. Meanwhile jin's eye widened finding you here. But as soon you looked at his direction he again regained his poker face.

Selena : See he's fuckin handsome.

You mentally rolled your eyes and sighed thinking about the man who is literally making every crazy over him is none other than your own husband.

The UNI principal  clapped to gain attention of the students.

Principal : Good morning students.

Everyone bowed to him and wished him back.

Principal : You can take your respective seats now.

Students did as he stated.

Principal : So as you all know we were about to give you a excellent mentor for accomplishing your excellent career in fashion designing so here is your mentor Kim Seokjin. The owner of the famous fashion designing company Kim Corporation.

Now it was the moment you and your best friend gasped and looked at each other with wide eyes.

You never knew the company that you applied in belonged to your husband. Now you feel like everything happening around is just to give you hard time.

Yujin : Holy damn shit, we knew he's rich but damn yn he is the richest in Korea.

YN : This is what you're thinking about?

Yujin : Is there something else?

YN : Damn yujin! The company I applied in belong to him.

Now she looked at you again with wide eyes, and you just brought your head down to the table.

Frustrating

That's what your mind said.

And there you go, you heard your husband introducing himself.

Jin : Good morning everyone! Myself Kim Seokjin. well I'm going to be your mentor for this last semester of yours.
Any queries you may ask.

I saw girls lifting their hands but there was only one boy who lifted his so he asked him to continue first.

Mark : You're the CEO of the company, then it's quite fascinating seeing you as our mentor.

Jin : Well yeah it is but don't you think it's an advantage for you guys cause the CEO itself will teach you things.

Mark smiles and nodded to him in agreement.

Jin : Anyone else?

Selena was the one who raised her hands, you rolled your eyes at her .

Selena : Are you married sir?

Now you looked at your husband only to find him already looking at you but it was only for seconds. You saw him smile and he lifted his hand and there you saw a ring but it wasn't the one you wore him.

Jin : As you can see I am.

The girls whined, but you were entangled in your thoughts. By looking at the ring you figured out it belong to his first wife. He's wearing the ring which his first wife made him.

Your eyes glistened on realizing that there's no way in this life you'll be his priority. Infact just a replacement .

Yujin seemed to noticed your eyes, she looked at you Worried.

Yujin : Hey yn what happened, you don't have to be so emotional. Are these happiness tears that your husband is so loyal. See how he told those bitches that he's married.

You bitterly chuckled only you know, who that ring belongs, who that heart of your husband belongs to. For whom that smile was for. But you didn't wanted to make her worry so you just smiled at her. She seemed to get suspicion but shrugged off thinking you have always been sensitive.

Jin seemed to notice your crying face, he frowns looking at you.

(Jin his mind : What's wrong with her?)

He didn't think too much about it just went out of the classroom with the principal.

Meanwhile your face turned all pale, soon after two classes it was recess time. Yujin ran away as it was now unbearable for her to hold her pee. You chuckled weakly at her action.

Packing yours and her stuff now you were on your way to put the things inside the locker before going to cafeteria.

You were busy in putting the papers inside your bag while walking out of the class just then you bumped into something more like someone's well built chest.

The papers in your hands fell down, you looked in front but the man bent down to pick the papers.

YN : I'm sorry!!

Jin : It's okay.

He says while picking up the papers, he stood up and looked at you with his cold gaze. While giving you papers back he noticed the wedding ring in your finger, looking around he immediately pushed you inside the classroom, making you gasp but his sudden move.

Jin : Even if i told you that we married couple in front of the world that doesn't give you right to announce to the people who don't know .

You looked at him with confusion all over your face which angered the man even more . There's no way he is melting in your innocence which he thinks is all fake .

Jin : Now don't act like you did nothing .

YN : But what did i do Mr Kim ?

He scoffs and leans closer to you making your breathe hitched ,

Jin : Why are you wearing the wedding ring ?

Now you understood what he is mad about ?

YN : Mr Kim you don't have to worry i will not tell anyone this ring is actually my wedding ring .

Jin moves back and scoffs ,

Jin : Oh really ? Why are you even wearing it ?

YN : Cause this is  my wedding ring .

Jin : But this marriage hold nothing .

YN : I don't care even if it doesn't because i have accepted you as my husband , the moment you slipped this ring into my finger , i accepted you as my husband.

Jin just looked at you with rage ,

Jin : I told you before too that i am not accepting you as my wife so you should back off too if you don't want to get hurt .

YN : What more hurting can be when i see my husband wearing ring of other woman .

Jin grabbed you by your shoulder , his grip was hurting you .

Jin : She is not some other woman but my wife , my love . Get that inside your head .

You looked at him with small smile but looking at your eyes he could clearly see the pain .

YN : I know !! And don't worry i will never tell anyone about us being married . 

Jin pushed you and went out of the classroom , meanwhile you wiped off your tears and went outside as if nothing happened . Well you have always been good in hiding your emotion by your smile . 

To be continued