~PART 56~

You just forwarded your reports and there you got confirmed seeing the satisfied smirk on her face rather than shock .

YN : W.. Why would you?

She just chuckled,

Aera : Punishment for taking my jin away.

YN : Love can't be forced aera!!

Her jaw clenched,

Aera : Jin belongs to me , better get this inside your head also now you don't even have much time.

You released a shaky breath,

YN : Still how can you be murderer?

Aera : You think this is my first time wait you don't know how yuna passed away right? Well I mixed drug in her food while staying with and she got sick and boom finally to heaven after six months of giving birth.

You looked at her in disbelief,

YN : How c.. Can you? She's your sister!!

Aera : I don't care, the one who will take jin away from I'll not think twice to take their life.

YN : She trusted her sister so much bu---

Aera : Come on blame your sweet ajhumma for that, it's her who mixed all drug and you and her just trust her blindly.

Your eyes widened and she just stood up blowing you a kiss she walked out of the cafe and you couldn't believe that what she just said.

YN : Ajhumma? She?

You felt so much betrayed,

YN : So a.. all this time i thought s.. she was worried about me that's why tell me to eat so much.

You chuckled bitterly,

YN : But in reality wahh !! I can't believe this. I feel so betrayed.

Just then you get reminded about jin,

YN : Wait aera is dangerous, sh.. she is so mastermind then clearly yesterday was everything planned.

You felt worst than ever for not listening him.

YN : I should tell him.

And you quickly took out your phone and it started ringing. You walked out of the cafe. Jin didn't picked up the call and you knew he's upset  . You again dialled it and this time he answered and you were about to speak but someone from the back placed cloth on your face which had chlorophyll on it and it made you unconscious.

Mi Amor: Hello!!

Mi Amor: YN?

Mi Amor: hey answer me, why are you not speaking?

The other person picked up the phone and smashed it on the road.

Jin on the other side panicked and dialled your number again but it made him confused by hearing it's switched off.

Jin : Is her phone dead or what?

But then emergency tone from his phone startled him but his eye widened when he saw it's actually who is asking for help.

He quickly clicked on the location sat inside his car.

Meanwhile you were tied to a chair and then suddenly someone splashed cold water on your face making you gasp and the woman threw the bucket.

You look up with heavy breathing and found aera looking at you with arms crossed.

YN : A.. Aera?

Aera : Yes me surprise!!