~PART 29~

He was moving his lips onto yours with slow pace but getting no response from your side he pulled your jaw even more closer and bit your lower lip making you gasp at his action but still you didn't kissed him back which made him pull out from the kiss and gave you a intense stare .

You both were staring at each other with different emotions. Looking at you both staring at each other with so much emotions made jimin's heart ached.

Jin : Why didn't you kissed me back ?

YN : Huh?

Jin was about to speak but a hard punch landed on his jaw making him stumble on his steps , he glared at jimin and held him by his collar making yours and grandma eyes widened.

Jin : HOW DARE YOU PUNCH ME ?

Jimin: JUST LIKE HOW YOU DARED TO KISS HER !!

Jin : Who are you to question my actions?

Jimin looked at you and then reverted his gaze back to Jin .

Jimin: We may not be in sort of romantic relationship yet but she's my friend.

Jin smirks ,

Jin : You'll never be in any romantic relationship Mr Park so remove that yet from your sentence.

Jimin : And how can you be so sure ?

Jin : Cause she belongs to me .

Your head shot up , jimin clenched his jaws .

Jimin : She doesn't.

Jin chuckled with a smirk and you have never seen someone this hot . You mentally slapped yourself for again drooling over this man.

Jin : She's my wife , Mrs Kim YN .

Jimin's grip on the collar loosened , Grandma gasped whereas your mind got stuck between the words my wife . Both the shocked people looked at you for the answer but you were lost in your own thoughts.
Jimin was now loosing all his patience so he thought to break the silence.

Jimin : YN ?

His broke voice made you immediately look at him ,

Jimin : Is that true ?

You looked down in guilt and just nodded making his breath hitch for a moment whereas Jin smirked in victory .

Grandma got angry by seeing tye condition of her grandson.

Grandma: How can you play with my child's heart ?

She was about to hit you but a hand stopped her action , she looked at her side in anger only to find Jin holding her wrist while glaring at her whereas you shut your eyes in fear to feel stinging pain on your face but not feeling anything you opened your eyes and your eyes widened looking at the scene.

Jin : Think before hitting her, she's not just any ordinary girl but wife of Kim Seokjin.

Your heart beat fastened on the action of Jin .

Grandma scoffed and forcefully removed her hand from the grip your husband.

Grandma: I don't care who's she but she played with my jimin's feeling.

Jin : Ask your lovely grandson first whether my wife had any idea about his feelings.

Grandma diverted her gaze towards jimin , who shook his head making her guilty about her actions.

Grandma: Isn't she your second wife then ? You didn't announced about your second marriage.

Jin : I have my own reasons for not making it public . So I would request you to not tell anyone about any of this .