~PART 48~

It's been two weeks since yoongi matter got over. You took care of jin and now he is totally recovered from his wound.

You didn't allowed him to go office and he too listened to you obediently.

Your mother in law and mingyu both were staying with you all at Jin's mansion.

You went to kitchen to bring evening snacks for suho.

YN : What are you cooking ajhumma?

You ask while taking out bottles juice from the refrigerator.

Ajhumma : Ssambap

YN : Omo! That's my favorite.

She smiles and nods,

Ajhumma : Do you want some help? You should eat something too in the evening.

YN : Ah no I don't really feel to have appetite and if I eat at this hour then I won't be able to have dinner.

Ajhumma : No you must eat dinner.

YN : Of course I'll eat, you're really concerned about my diet.

Ajhumma: Of course I am, you care about all the members of the family and then there should be someone to take care of you too!!

You chuckled and went out with tray of snacks. Getting inside suho's room you saw him coloring in his drawing book.

You ruffled his hair gaining his attention,

Suho : Oh eomma!!

YN : it's time to have some snacks!!

Suho : Okay.

He kept his colors and drawing book aside and sat on the chair. You gave him the glass of juice and and the snacks which he gladly took with a smile.

You were admiring him just then someone sat beside you.

Mrs kim : Don't you think, he should now have a sibling too.

You nervously looked at her and really didn't had anything to say in return.
Mrs kim put her hand on yours and gave you a smile,

Mrs Kim : What are you thinking?

YN : Suho is enough for me Mom!!

Mrs Kim : You thinks so? Or are you scared?

You fidget with your finger tips as you don't really thought about it.

YN : Mom what if I failed to be good mother to suho?

Mrs Kim : Why do you think so dear?

YN : What if suho become insecure and thinks I'm giving more attention to my baby? What if ji....

Mrs Kim : I don't think so.

YN : Huh?

Mrs Kim : You treat suho like he's your own blood, do you really think you'll be selfish?

You just looked down to your lap,

Mrs Kim : There's more to it right?

You gaze immediately met with her,

Mrs Kim: What is it dear?

YN : I don't know if jin wants to start family with me, I mean what if I guess no , he only wants suho I guess.

Mrs Kim. : You guess so but do you actually know his thoughts?

You shook your head but still inside some part of your heart is scared, you don't want to bring child into this universe if baby gets treated partially.