~PART 46~

You stood numb by this new information by yoongi about the venue.

Yoongi : In five minutes we'll leave for shopping so get ready.

You just hummed to him and the moment he walked out. You took out your phone to call jin but then you heard door clicking sound.

You looked back and saw yoongi. He stepped inside and first looks at you suspiciously and your heart beat raised in fear when he walked near you.

He took the phone and gave it to his man standing outside the door.

Yoongi : I can't take any risks.

You didn't say anything as nothing was going according to plan. you looked calm outside but you were literally panicking inside.

Yoongi noticed how you were shivering which didn't gave him good feeling. Well after all he loves you genuinely but never knew his love could turn into obsession.

Yoongi held your hand and you flinched at the sudden skinship. Yoongi immediately retreats his hand back and looked at you apologetically.

Yoongi : I'm sorry i just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

YN : I'm uncomfortable yoongi and you know that very well.

Yoongi : That's the matter of time, slowly you'll love everything around.

YN : How can you be so sure?

Yoongi : Love never looses.

YN : There's no love between us. I don't love you.

Yoongi : I'll love you Enough for us. I'm not letting you go away from me.

You clutched to your dress and a tear escaped from your eyes. Yoongi lifted his hand to wipe them but you turned your head,

Yoongi sadly smiles before taking out a handkerchief and brought it in front of your face .

Yoongi : Here wipe it and come out we need to go for shopping.

But you didn't take it, sighing to himself he walked outside before mumbling in low voice,

Yoongi : I'm waiting inside the car.

The moment he went out you broke down into tears. You just can't accept the fact that now you're going to marry another man and he's not jin.

Your marriage with him may not be like you imagined but still  for you that was most beautiful thing ever happened to you. You were missing suho so badly.

YN : I miss you all.

Wiping your tears and looking at yourself in the mirror you made your way towards the car yoongi is sitting.

Both of you reached the mall after a small drive. Yoongi's guard opened door for you , there's one thing you realized he'll definitely keep you as his queen but do you even wanna be one?

If you had met him first and treated you this way then there's no way you would not fall for him because that's how you have always imagined your wedding but now everything just seems black and white to you.

Marriage is not about money, it's about person you got married to, it's about the person who is in your heart and that's jin.

You came out of your thoughts when yoongi gently brushed his hand at your back, and again he got hurt when he saw you flinching on his touch.

Yoongi : Where are you lost?

You shook your head and walked inside with him. You saw how people were staring at you.Some of them looked like they're envious of you, some glared and some were genuinely happy seeing you two together.