~ PART 1~

AN'S POV

It was a sunny day , birds chirping sound could be heard in the park and there you were sitting in simple floral print dress with your ear buds on and You were sketching something in your sketchbook. Humming your favourite song , you were all focused in your sketch , not caring about anyone around in the park , there was tap on your shoulder ,you looked back and found your best friend standing with her arms crossed ,you smiled looking at her but seeing her grumpy face your eyes widened on realising that you were supposed to meet her in the nearby cafe . You looked at her with apologetically , she sighs and sat beside you .

Yujin : It's okay !

You just looked at her , you're really glad to have her in your life .

Yujin : Now let's go it's time for our classes .

You nodded and packing your stuff made your way to class , getting inside yujin's car you were about to wear the seat belt but just then you received a call from unknown number , picking up you bought the phone near your ear.

[ ON THE CALL ]

??: hello ! am i speaking to lee yn ?

YN : Yes ! May i know who are you ?

Manager : Well i am speaking from kim industries .

You gasped , and quickly retained your posture ,

YN : Oh hello mam!

Manager : Well i called you to inform about your selection .

YN : What is the result ?

Manager : Congratulations miss yn , you are now officially selected for our fashion design department .

YN : Well as you know i am still studying in university so if work from home in the meantime will it be okay?

Manger : We can't loose a talented person like you , so yes you can definitely work online .

[ CALL ENDED ]

Ending the call you turned to yujin who was looking at you desperately to spill the tea , you hugged her which she hates , but when it's you she can handle anything . hugging you back she asks ,

Yujin : Girl may i ask what's the reason behind that wide smile of yours ?

YN : Do you remember i applied for job , i got hired yujin-ahh!!

You exclaimed in excitement , yujin too widely smiled .

Yujin : No classes today , lets go get drunk .

You looked at her with done expression , she rolls her eyes .

Yujin : Okay no drinks how about chicken and beer , or maybe coke ?

YN : It's not about classes , but i want to tell eomma and appa about this .

Yujin : Okay as you wish , let me drive you home .

You chuckled , she gives you flying kiss while wearing her glasses . You got inside your house after sending off yujin , getting inside you frowned seeing no one in the drawing room when you know it's the time when both of your mom and dad sit here and reads magazine or newspaper .

YN: EOMMA !!

You shouted , Then you saw both of them coming downstairs , you sighed in relief seeing them ,

YN : You guys got me worried for no reason ,

Mrs Lee ; You are early today .

You were about to say something but your dad interrupted ,