"Cheol?" He was brought back to reality by Jeonghan's honey voice

"Yes, do you need anything?" He immediately gave Jeonghan all of his attention leaning closer to him

"I'm sorry"

Jeonghan simply apologized "I just wanted to say that"

"Hannie I ..." Seungcheol sighed "I just want to make sure you're okay" ... "We all care about you, I care about you so much, I almost had a heart attack"

Jeonghan only stared at him "I know ... I'm sorry" his tears threatened to fall and Seungcheol couldn't see any of those anymore. He moved to sit by Jeonghan's side on the bed and made sure to hold him tightly

"It's okay ... you can tell us whenever you're read—-"

"I just wanted to shake the feelings away, it's suffocating me"

"I'm sure it was —-"

"I can't stop seeing his face everytime I close my eyes"

Seungcheol frowned "What?" He whispered

"I can't sleep, he hunts me in my dreams"

"Han what are you talking about?"

Jeonghan was shaking but wouldn't answer Seuncheol's questions "I couldn't scrub his breaths off my body, it's like he's under my skin"

The memories came in creeping through Jeonghan's mind and he was shaking violently. Seungcheol only held him tightly, he wasn't sure if the boy was scared or having another anxiety attack but either way, he wasn't going to let him go.

"Who is it Jeonghan?" ... "Tell me what happened?"

"He was drunk ... I guess I don't know"

"Who?"

"I don't know"

"What did he do? Did he hurt you Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan was hyperventilating, clutching into Seungcheol's jacket dearly. The machines around them started beeping and Seuncheol knew that the doctors and nurses will be here in a few minutes.

"Hey ... hey" he tried to cup Jeonghan's face, forcing him to look at him "It's okay, it's okay love look at me" Seungcheol tried to be as gentle as possible, caressing Jeonghan's cheeks softly and speaking to him calmly

"You'll be okay" ... "Did he hurt you Jeonghan? Tell me if he did?"

Tears run over the boy's cheeks and he nodded.

Seungcheol's heart broke into a thousand pieces but he had to be strong, he had to be strong for Jeonghan

"When?"

Jeonghan only stared at him "The bar?" He asked when Jeonghan didn't say anything
"Was it the night you went home early?"

Jeonghan nodded again

"Do you know who he is"

No, he didn't

"Do you remember how he looks like?"

He will never forget

"Okay, okay" he hugged him tightly "You're safe now, I promise ... the doctor will come any second now but don't panic okay? You'll be okay I'm here"

Jeonghan nodded, his breaths stuck in his throat finding it too harder to breathe with every passing second.
The doctor and nurse finally walked through the door, and Seungcheol could feel Jeonghan tense up even more. He was pushed away by the doctor but Jeonghan wouldn't let go of Seungcheol's hand

"I'm here just look at me, focus on me okay?"
The doctor was placing an oxygen mask on Jeonghan's face but all he wanted was to be left alone. Seungcheol could do it, he trusted him, he won't hurt him but these strangers even though they wanted to help, Jeonghan couldn't trust them.

In the end, the doctor found it best if Seungcheol was the one to calm him down. He was right, Jeonghan only wanted Seungcheol around him, he only allowed Seungcheol to touch him and be close to him, hug him tightly and calm him down.

An hour later, and Jeonghan was so exhausted from struggling. He leaned into Seungcheol tiredly refusing to move anywhere else. Seungcheol holding him gently and rocking him like a child

"C-Cheol"

He heard his voice for the first time after his confession "Yes Angel?"

"Can you not tell the others yet?"

"Of course, once you're ready we can tell them"

"Thank you" he whispered weakly and  blinking slowly, finding Seungcheol's embrace the most comfortable place on earth. How did he think about ending his own life if all it took was to open up to his friend.

"Sure my Angel"

"Cheol ... I'm not an Angel" his voice cracking and tears swelled up in his eyes

"You are to me" Seungcheol said tightening his arms around Jeonghan and leaned down to place a soft kiss over his temples.
"You should rest now okay? I don't want to see tears anymore, we have to leave the hospital and I promise I'll make it up to you okay?"

Jeonghan sighed "I don't know where do I begin picking up the pieces"

"We will pick them together Angel, okay? One by one"

Jeonghan nodded, nuzzling himself deeper into Seungcheol and surrendering to the overwhelming sleepy feeling that took over him. He didn't know how to start over but, he wasn't alone, he will get through this soon enough.

————
Hi I know this has been a bit intense and it somehow extended into three chapters
Yes, another chapter is coming