However, before she could get out of the courtyard, He Wen came running back with sweat on his face, with an anxious expression on his face, he didn't even see someone at the door clearly, if it wasn't for Xiao Chen's voice, he moved to the side , was almost hit by He Wen.

Chu Rong in the courtyard also saw this scene, and walked forward full of doubts, when He Wen said eagerly, "Ma'am, the two young masters and misses are not at Li's house, nor is Young Master Xiaoyong from Steward Chen's house. Wazi said that the four of them went to the head of the village right after school."

"The head of the village?" Chu Rong was stunned for a moment. Why did these children go to the head of the village? Today's school is built in the Huang's ancestral hall, a courtyard built separately, but the Huang's ancestral hall is in the village. Right in the center, usually after school, several boys come back together, pick up the little girl who is not far next door, and then go home together or go elsewhere.

"Boss, after hearing what Li's son said, I ran to the village to search around. When I met a few villagers who said they didn't see our young master or miss, I I ran back." He Wen was anxious flushed.

Now Chu Rong also noticed that something was wrong, she still knew about her own baby, there must be some reason for them to run to the village.

At this moment, Chu Rong still didn't expect that the child would disappear. After all, the villagers of the Huang family are simple and honest, and they rarely communicate with outsiders, and they are not like the county town where children were lost. Naturally, they would not go there. Think there.

But He Wen is different. Although he is only a servant of a rich family, he has lived in Fucheng for more than ten yearsHe has heard and seen the shooting of Huazi. He ran all the way, he almost inquired from the beginning of the village to the end of the village, as long as everyone he met asked, they said that he hadn't seen many children. How could he not be in a hurry? .

"Why are you standing here? The bottom of the pot is almost dry. Hurry up, I'm already hungry." Chu Zhen, who hadn't seen anyone enter the room for a long time, was greedy but didn't have the nerve to move his chopsticks, and jumped out. , Seeing that people were piled up at the door, he shouted at the top of his voice.

At this time, Huang Shuhai also came over, and after learning that the four children hadn't come back, he frowned slightly, "I'll go find it."

▫▪◽◾◻◼◼◻◾▫▪◽

Chapter 452: Really Guessed Right

In the middle of the day, the stoves on the two tables in the main room had been extinguished. Chu Rong and Chu Zhen, master and apprentice, sat at the top of the table, with serious faces, and Chen, Xiao Chen, and Xiao Cuiniang sat around At the same time, with an anxious face, Zhang Fu did not put down the pipe and pot in his mouth, and squatted at the door, frowning tightly.

Huang Shuhai has been out for an hour, if everyone has not noticed something is wrong at this time, they are really stupid.

Half an hour ago, Chu Rong asked He Wen and Zhang Dayong to go to the village to call for people. They were both long-term workers in the family. Strong labor.

Huangjia Village is not big at all, more than a dozen people searched around the village several times, but there is still no news of the four children.

Chu Rong had to think about other places, but she didn't dare to think deeply. Transportation is inconvenient in this era, and information dissemination is even more difficult. If the four children were really abducted, it would be more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack.