Seraphic

Description: after the Christmas episode, you encouraged Thomas to sing more.

Y/n uses she/her pronouns just because :)

This wasn't requested, it's just random lol

I hope you enjoy this!

________________________________________________________________

You stood and listened to Thomas sing with Alison, singing 'in the bleak midwinter', before the rest of you ghosts joined in, and the only word that came to mind was angelic. Honestly you thought his voice sounded angelic.

Afterwards you and Thomas had gone to the library, you had been in a relationship with him for a few years now, and you never got used to it, you learned new things about him constantly and each one made you love him more.

You held his hand gently running your thumb over his knuckles and chuckled, 'you never told me you could sing'

' what? Oh I suppose it never came up... I was always told I sounded like a girl when I sing by my cousin so I suppose I avoided doing so' he said quietly, an upset look on his face.

' well he was a dick. Your voice is absolutely gorgeous Thomas, it's... uhm...' you frowned, trying to think of the right word before smiling, ' your voice is absolutely seraphic my darling' you muttered, bringing your hand to his jaw, just holding his face in your hand.

' no one has ever called my voice seraphic before' he whispered, leaning into your hand.

' well they should have because it's true.' You smiled, you leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss.

You both smiled into the kiss before you pulled back and put your head on his shoulder, looking out the window at the lake.

' it's so gorgeous at this time of day' you muttered, Thomas nodded.

' it's a paragon of beauty... actually... no it's not... because you are' he said softly looking down at you.

You smiled up at him, ' are you trying to make me fall for you all over again?'

' perhaps... I don't suppose that would be a bad thing right?'

' absolutely not'

HIII!!!

So this is very random but I just learned what seraphic means and it's the perfect word for Thomas' voice so yk.

For those wondering, seraphic means: seraphic
(adj.) angelic, sweet
(The girls seraphic voice matched her innocent appearance.)

I hope you enjoyed this!
Have a good day!
BYEEE