Dove

Description; you had died a few years ago, and you had been Wiccan. Of course Mary and Fanny hated you, but kitty...

Requested by: India1451

Y/n uses she/her pronouns

I am so sorry if ANY of this is incorrect, I have done some research and asked India about being Wiccan so I really hope this is accurate. Please tell me if anything is incorrect:)

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

You had died in 2017, after stepping onto button house property trying to find certain herbs, you had ended up falling into the lake.

The second Fanny and Mary got wind of you being Wiccan, Mary had been absolutely terrified, and in a way kind of upset because people had been burned at the stake for it in her day, and now it was ok... she didn't want to admit that though so she just said it was due to her hatred of anything magic/witchlike.

And Fanny just hated anything different or out of the 'ordinary', you kind of just ignored the two, and spent more time with Kitty and the others. Robin was your best friend in the house, he absolutely loved learning about Wiccan culture(is it a culture?) and what you believed.

This is how you're dressed btw, this is the only nature core thing ( other than some that I wasn't as keen on) that I could find on google

This is how you're dressed btw, this is the only nature core thing ( other than some that I wasn't as keen on) that I could find on google... i really hope this is nature core...

In your skirt, you had pockets, and in those pockets you kept certain herbs and crystals, most of them either to do with luck, self love or settling anxiety which you sometimes dealt with.

It was now New Year's Eve, there was a massive party going on with fireworks, Kitty loved fireworks and the party... however there were two sisters there, having an argument, kitty shuffled uncomfortably seeing them argue.

' you alright dove?' You asked softly, a pet name you had taken to calling her, she always seemed to spread love, positivity and peace so you had started calling her that.

She looked at you and nodded, still frowning, before looking back at the sisters who had started shouting now.

She bit her lip, her breath started picking up, even though she didn't need to breath, she seemed to be in desperate need of it now.

' hey... hey it's ok... shall we go somewhere else a bit quieter?' You said, putting your hand on her shoulder making her jump.

You knew her sister had been a bitch, and you knew she wasn't actually aware of it, however something in the back of her mind must have flipped and she went into panic mode.

She nodded slowly, walking inside with you and into the living room ( as everyone was kind of outside watching fireworks)

You went into your pocket and pulled out an amethyst and put it in her hand, ' this should calm your down a bit dove' you smiled before pulling out a jar of lavender, you unscrewed the top, already able to smell the flower.

You gently ran your fingers over her knuckle as she was holding her free hand in yours.

That's when Fanny walked in, ' OH MY- what on EARTH are you doing!? Casting spells on dear kitty?!'

' what? No! I'm trying to calm her down, she just nearly had a panic attack!' You insisted, glaring at the woman.

' f-Fanny I'm fine, y/n is helping me!' Kitty said with a small smile.

' hm. Well, I don't see how flowers and a rock should help but carry on I suppose' she said then marched out the room looking as if she had smelled something rotten.

' sour old bat' you muttered under your breath making kitty giggle.

' are you alright now, hun' you asked softly

' yes... thank you, I don't know what came over me! Perhaps the fumes from the fire-works' she said, she often said the word as two separate words, you weren't sure why as you were sure she had them when she was alive too.

' ok... well so long as you're alright now' you smiled.

She went to hand you the amethyst back but you shook your head, ' it will probably phase back into my pocket, but until it does, keep it... it'll help.' You smiled

' thank you y/n!' She giggled before kissing you on the cheek and then going back out to the party.

' it's alright dove'

HIIII

so if you can't tell, I adore the pet name dove, would 100% call my future partner that ( single problems 😭), I hope this is all right and I haven't misinformed anyone of anything in this!

I hope you enjoyed this
Have a good day
BYEEE