Love knows no bounds

Description: you're gender-fluid, because of this your power is to morph as and when you wish into the gender you wish to present as, but you hide it because you worry about Thomas.

Requested by: wlwesl

Warnings: angst but like a tiny bit

I am sorry for the wait, I've literally just started half term yesterday so I'm just getting into the swing of writing again :)

________________________________________________________________

You had always known you were gender-fluid, even when you were a young child, of course you didn't know there was a name for it, but you would change your appearance depending on how you felt that day.

You continued to do this through life, until you died at 27 years old, you had died after a night out with friends, you were the designated driver for the night but due to a storm, you had crashed, your friends all had recovered in hospital but you bled out before the ambulance got there.

You discovered your power about a month after you had died when you had looked in the mirror, hating that you looked ___ and wanted to look ____. Suddenly your appearance changed which made you gasp, you had thought of going downstairs to tell the others, but decided against it, instead you stayed in your room all day, just happy about your power.

From then on, you just never showed the others, mainly out of fear that they would disapprove, you knew they came from much different era's than you, the only ones you thought might be ok about it were pat, Julian and robin ( seeing as the first two were from the 80s and robin literally couldn't care less).

So you just hid it. Which you hated, and often considered not doing, but you didn't want to be isolated or cast out, so you never did.

After years of being dead, you noticed Thomas showing more and more affection towards you, until finally he asked if he could court you, of course you said yes, and the two of you loved one another very much, but one secret remained...

Until...

You were in your room, and you felt like crying because no matter how much you tried to hide the gender you were feeling, your appearance didn't change, clearly your feelings were too strong that day.

You sat on your bed and huffed, glaring at the mirror with teary eyes, ' please, if I go down like this, they might hate me!' You muttered, nothing...

Suddenly Thomas came running into your room, not even thinking to call to check if it was ok to enter.

' Y/n! Captain says you should have been down ten m- oh...'

You gasped, then tried to hide yourself, ' no! Thomas... ...'

The two of you stared at one another for about 10 seconds before you both began to talk at the same time.

' I know it's weird and I shouldn't have hid it from you and you probably-'

' you look amazing y/n! I didn't know you could-'

You both stopped

' weird? Why would it be weird?' Thomas asked softly

' well... I assume people didn't.. change their appearance in your day... well in this way... and... I just thought it would disgust you..'

' disgust me? Y/n people may not have changed their appearance in such a way, but that doesn't make me love you any less! You look absolutely fantastic... '

' really?'

' yes! Of course, I would not say it if I didn't believe it! No matter what, I love you y/n, you don't need to hide anything about yourself! Love knows no bounds, I would love you even if you had... ten heads and nine arms! ' Thomas chuckled

' I love you too Thomas... thank you...'

Thomas smiled and walked over to you and gave you a hug and a soft kiss

' I love you.'

Hi!

This is so awful but I didn't really know what to write for this one, also, I have just got used to the fact that I am gender-fluid, and still don't know the terms and things so I just went with what I used for different things to do with genderfluidity, please correct me if there is anything wrong or that has better wording!

I hope this was enjoyable

Have a good day
Byeee