Strong arms 🫣

Description: captain loves your hands and arms.

Requested by; India1451

Y/n uses he/him pronouns, obviously :)

Warnings; implied smut :)

I really hope you all enjoy this!! I love writing for captain and I really love this idea! Honestly we all know cap is a big fan of arms and hands so yk, this is such a good idea!

For refernce, your arms/hands look like this:

:) Enjoy!! ________________________________________________________________

:)
Enjoy!!
________________________________________________________________

You had died in 1899 ( just before the end of the Victorian era) after being poisoned, you never did find out who by.

After you, came Fanny, captain, Pat and then Julian, and then from there life... death, seemed to settle down, no one died after that... well on button house property.

Life started to get boring, so you would all try find things to do, like clubs, group talks and activities.

However one day, an extreme heat wave came, now your power, included being able to feel the temperature ( well, you could make people feel extremely warm when walking through them, as the poison had made you burn up), but you could also feel the temperature around you.

So during this heat wave, you ended up pulling up the sleeves on your shirt which had before covered your arms, you had also unbuttoned a few buttons on the shirt.

When you walked into the living room that day, you had got a fair few stares from the others.

' what? What's the matter with you all?' You demanded, hating all the eyes on you.

' nothing! Nothing, we've just never seen you like that is all mate, we're not judging you we promise, right guys?' Pat said with a smile, then giving the others a warning glare making them all agree... well that is everyone except captain, who was quite speechless.

If he could blush, trust, he would be bright red, his eyes did not leave your hands and arms, he just kind of stood there, rigid, staring at you.

' cap? You alright?' You asked softly.

His eyes snapped up to your face, he honestly looked like a dear in headlights, ' what?! Oh- uhm.. I- yes! Well.. uhm.. why wouldn't I be?' He said stumbling over his words before rushing out the room, looking pale... well more pale than he did before.

' what's up with him?' Julian muttered to robin who replied with 'dunno'

•••

After this, you noticed captain lingering around you more, especially when it got warm, he would kind of hover, not that you knew, but he was hoping you would pull your sleeves up again, he did love a man with strong arms, and that's exactly what you had.

A few years later, you had both admitted your feelings for one another, then your relationship began, even then, you were STILL oblivious to his love for your hands and arms.

Whenever you would hold hands with him, he would always glance down at your hand, becoming rather flustered, but you just put that down to him never really being in a real relationship before.

It wasn't until today that you realized.

You and the other ghosts had been sat in food club talking when you put your hand on captain's thigh, it was an innocent, loving gesture, you only did it to be loving and comforting, however, captains mind took it in a completely different way.

He glanced at you, panicky, before back down at your hand, he kind of seemed to malfunction, just staring at your hand, his mind racing with very inappropriate thoughts.

Pat stopped his talk and looked at captain, ' hey cap? You alright mate? You look like you're gonna pass out'

You looked at your partner and gave his thigh a squeeze to try get his attention, this did not help, you heard what sounded like a small squeak from him, you almost thought you had imagined it, but you looked at his face, you had definitely not imagined it.

' Captain!' Fanny shouted from behind him, making him jump and look around.

' w-what?!'

' cap, I said are you alright?' Pat repeated.

Captain nodded and kind of stumbled over his words trying to say he was fine.

You smiled, FINALLY understanding captains love of your hands and arms, you gave his thigh another squeeze, which this time was not for comfort, this made him do his little squeak again which made you smirk.

' oh pat, I think he's just a bit... distracted please, do continue, this is absolutely fascinating' you smiled, encouraging the scout master to keep doing his talk.

' well.. ok... uhm, so yeah! Cheddar is-'

•••

Later, you found captain sat in your room, waiting for you, it was late, he had kind of been avoiding you after that incident, terrified that would happen again.

' ah, I thought I'd find you in here' you chuckled, walking over to the bed, putting your hand on his thigh again making him tense up.

' are you sure you're alright darling? I mean you looked rather... sick, earlier' you teased

' you knew e-exactly what you were doing y/n' he said, trying his damndest not to stumble over his words and fluster.

' perhaps I did... why didn't you tell me of your... fondness of my hands?' You asked, you sounded practically ecstatic, mainly because you had a way of making him fluster, which wasn't easy usually.

' I don't know what you mean' captain denied, looking at the wall.

' oh really? So if I do this, and then this' you pulled your sleeves up, and then you put your hand on his jaw, gently pulling his face round to look at you, ' nothing?'

Captain audibly gulped and shook his head slowly, ' no... no... I'm— I'm fine' you chuckled at how he sounded, his voice had raised an octave.

' of course you are love' you laughed before pulling him in for a kiss.

This would be a fun thing to explore

Hiii!

I really hope this is what you wanted! I rewrote it once cuz I realized I'd done it wrong 😭

I hope you enjoyed this!
Have a good day!
BYEEEE