Strong arms ( part three?)

Description; after yours and captains... night of romance, Julian mocks you both and riles you up.

Requested by: FB205740

So, I'm so surprised that this is getting a third part requested, but thank you all for liking it so much!

Warnings; implied smut, cuz otherwise this would take even longer than the last one did lmao. I need to get better at this.

Obviously, as always, y/n uses he/him pronouns.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

Previously:

The two of you just lay there in silence, just enjoying one another's company, nothing else mattered in that moment, you then rolled over to face him, ' I meant It you know?'

' you meant what?'

' you're absolutely gorgeous, honestly, sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you...'

' something terrible I suppose' he joked, making you gently shove his shoulder.

'But seriously, I love you Captain James Barker'

' I love you too y/n y/l/n' he whispered, before moving to envelope you in a cuddle, the two of you staying like that till morning.

•••

The next day, you and captain woke up at the same time, still holding onto each other, as if one of you would disappear if you let go.

' good morning handsome' you muttered softly, kissing him on the cheek.

' I could say the same' he whispered, not opening his eyes, clearly not prepared to wake up yet.

' you know Fanny screamed ages ago, the others will be wondering where we are'

' let them wonder, you kept me up last night' he joked, now opening his eyes and smiling at you.

' oh really? And whos fault is that?'

' yours. Yours and your arms.' He joked, now very open about his admiration for your arms and hands. But mainly your arms.

You chuckled, tapping him lightly on the chest making him laugh with you.

After a while, of just lying, talking and enjoying the sun intruding through the crack in the curtain, you both got up. Although he would have loved to just lie there with you, he knew Pat would be upset if you both missed his clubs.

When you both got downstairs, Julian laughed, ' slept in late did you? Unusual cap. You ill?'

You glared at the politician, ' oh shove off Fawcett'

' ooh...' unfortunately you just egged him on more. ' actually, the noise last night would indicate you're not Sick. Not at all' he laughed

' last chance.' You muttered, stepping closer to him, hating seeing how embarrassed Captain looked.

' and to be honest, I think you were exaggerating, I personally don't think captain was sent from HEAVEN... he's great, but not that-'

That was it, you grabbed him by the front of his jacket and slammed him into the first wall that didn't force you to fall through it. Which luckily was the one in the living room as you were on the second floor ( correct me if I'm wrong lmao)

' I said, shove off. Leave him, the fuck, alone. We don't harass you about your relationship with robin, so don't harass us, the amount of times I've been woken up by the two of you is ridiculous, but I don't say anything. This is once, you selfish, morally bankrupt PRICK!' You spoke lowly, before letting go of him, pulling your hand back as if he had burned you.

Julian opened his mouth to retaliate, but Pat shook his head making Julian roll his eyes but slink away.

' now y/n, was that really the best solution?! Not particularly gentlemanly!' Fanny scolded.

' Fanny, I'm not going to lie, had he said another word, I would have absolutely smashed his face in.' You said, still riled up from Julian. ' he has no right to speak to people like that! As if he doesn't do exactly the same thing as the people he mocks! Also, what kind of a pervert listens to people having s-'

' Yes! Ok we get the point! I beg, do not go into detail!'  Thomas cut in quickly.

' I wasn't going to.' You muttered before noticing captain had left the room. ' oh fuck'

You quickly rushed round the house to find him, eventually finding him back in your shared room.

Standing, looking out the window, he turned around when you entered, hearing the sound of you phasing through the door.

' hey... I- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have lost my temper like that, I was just-'

' be quiet y/n' he said, walking- no, marching up to you and pulling you into a kiss.

' oh...' you muttered into the kiss.

When he pulled away you frowned, ' you're not angry?'

' far from it. No one has defended me in such a way... and I must admit, seeing you grab him like that... made me feel a certain way'  captain admitted, looking at the floor.

' ah...' you smirked at him, ' is that so?'

Gently, you grabbed him by his blazer, ' when I grabbed him like this?'

' quite...' he whispered, making you pull him back into a kiss, if Julian wanted to eaves drop, fine, you were going to give him something to listen to.

HIII

I really hope this is what you wanted! I quite enjoyed writing this in all honesty, thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoyed this,
Have a good day,
BYEEE