Chapter 33: Yearbook Blues

TIMESKIP!

So... 

here... 

we... 

are... 

We're in May, and about two weeks out from graduation. Senioritis hit us like a truck, nobody is doing jack shit if they don't have to, which they definitely do not. 

The girls stopped demanding I took them home every night, so they finally gave me some breathing room to do all my projects and get all my stuff turned in. Two classes were already done, so that just took a good week of grinding. 

Right now? I'm with Kai, helping her with a dance assignment. I was a "guest" that was allowed to come into her choreography class and help her tango. 

I can't tango, but it wasn't about me, it was about her being able to out dance me, and I think a 97.9% on the assignment and a sly look from the teacher was a good enough warrant. 

I hate this, just like Morgana, she's a very attractive teacher, with red hair and big glasses. Mid-30s but very physically fit, another bad case where she's not getting the love at home, and she's desperate. 

What kind of... fucking bumpkin ass school have I been fucking going to?! Piltover High, that's what... and I will wear my class ring in my elder years till I fucking die, cuddling five hopefully retired popstars under a big quilt. 

Real shit. 

I give Kai a kiss right outside of the school-

*CAMERA FLASH!*

Y/N: Janna, what the fuck was that? 

Janna: OH!!! Sorry! We have to catch photos for the yearbook and the ceremony. So... why not show that even the school's celebrities can find love... also brag to... the press that the K/DA went here?

Y/N: You're not that big right? 

Kai shrugs her shoulders, smirking at me. 

Y/N: No shot... 

I'M DATING A FUCKING CELEBRITY!!! WHAT THE FUCK, I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!!

Y/N: Babe's a celebrity! 

Kai: All of us are! HAHA!!!

She starts bouncing up and down in excitement, hugging me. Then Kai poses for her student paparazzi. 

She sticks her hips out, then hugs me, then takes a photo where she's leaning on my chest, then smirks, pouts, does it all. The camera is eating up all of her elegance, and I'm all for it. 

Y/N: Guess I'm famous now? 

Kai: Duh... who designed our logo? Now come on, let's go to study hall. 

I thank Morgana for letting me skip Creative Writing in favor of helping Kai'Sa with her dance project.

I walk to study hall with Kai, picking up Ahri along the way, and she's got her tails wrapped around us both, all glammed up because she was expecting pictures today. 

Y/N: So, yearbook photographers, huh? 

Ahri: Yep... why do you think I look all dolled up? Like my crystal chroma tails? 

Y/N: Very pretty... stylish. 

Ahri: I'm sure Kai didn't tell you everything. 

Kai: Tell him what? He knows that people are taking our pictures and that people whisper every time we walk by. 

Ahri: No, about the... you know... THE ACTUAL YEARBOOK.

Kai: Yeah, so they're taking pictures for the yearbook...