Chapter 30: New Demo

LEMON MONTAGE LEMON MONTAGE LEMO NMONTAGE MOTNAMNTEIDLL!!!!

Ahri smooches me some as I get my shirt off, then I feel her tails start to stroke my back as I get on top of her. 

Ahri's just down there, getting ready to claw and nip me, and I'm all for it. 

I want this fox to know that I am the tamer, and her thirst... will... be... quenched...

Y/N: Get in your mating position, miss Ahri...

Ahri: "Miss Ahri"? Hmmm... which one is that again? 

Y/N: Foxy style, now. 

I slap her butt, making her yelp and she turns over, pushing her butt up against my underwear. 

Y/N: Can you activate the chromas? 

Ahri: So that's what you want? 

She takes out her phone, and her tails magically transform into fiery tails that give off a little bit of heat. 

*WHOOSH! WHOOSH!*

They fly left, then right, and then she changes them to her crystals, they even feel crystalized too... fuck... 

I admire them and tug on a couple, making her moan. Then, I slowly stroke a few of them, making her moan and curl them. 

I take one and wrap it around my waist, and she wraps the rest of them right after me doing so. 

Her tails begin to pull my underwear down, and I'm able to push it inside her, no lube needed at all.

Ahri: MMM-mmm... i-it's exactly like how I imagined...

TIMESKIP!

Hour one, I blow my load on her back, but she's not done. She tackles me and kisses me, pinning me to the bed, giving me a towel. 

Ahri: Wipe my back... hehe...

As soon as she turns around, I touch her back with the towel, and all it does is make her moan, picking up the mess I made. 

That towel was black at the start, looked like a cow pelt after a while. 

TIMESKIP!

Hour two, she's purring and nuzzling me, we're cuddling and grinding our naked bodies on one another, side by side in the bed. 

I'm able to feel her soft breasts rubbing against my chest, only pleasuring me more with her warmth. 

Ahri purrs and starts biting on my neck, then my shoulder. 

Y/N: Mmmmm... f-fuck... 

I start getting hard again, poking her soft thigh. I massage her thighs actually, making her moan in my ear. Then, I ride my hands all the way up her perfect body to her face, rubbing her ears.

Her face goes from a smile to a weird... orgasming... lip bite... groaning. 

TIMESKIP!

Hour three, I think we were finally at the end of it, I'm about to tame the beast by thrusting all that I can inside of her, she's moaning and purring, with her neck in my one hand, getting choked gently. 

She wanted it, not me...

Her tails wrap around and squeeze as I hit her into the bed harder, faster, hitting her spot just right. 

I don't even know how I'm doing this, but she's loving every moment of it. 

Ahri: Y/N... Y/N!!!

She keeps screaming my name as I grunt, sweat pouring down the both of us.