Chapter 12: Fah ree ree

Y/N POV

Sent some emails to coach Braum and the Heimster, so let's see if I can snag some recommendations to make my college application seem, sufficient along with my football prowess. 

Before I sprained my ankle, we absolutely destroyed a couple teams, so I'm hoping after one good week of rest, I can play in the next game after. 

I swear to fuck, if we lose that one game that I have to miss, I will be so fucking pissed. 

Ekko better sweat his balls off on the running plays. 

I really want an undefeated season, Madden style. 

That night was... awesome. 

Sleeping with Seraphine was quite an experience. 

She sleeps so peacefully, and it felt so good having her on my chest while we cuddled. 

Immediately, I get both letters from the coach and Heim. 

This is just awesome; I couldn't have asked for better recommendations if I tried. 

They appreciate the work I did for them, although very limited on the coach's front, I can still vibe out with that. 

Guess I'll start making an application. 

Sera: Hey... dad's picking me up, that was fun last night. 

Y/N: I had fun too, got recommendation letters. 

Sera: You don't need those... 

Y/N: It just puts the talks with the advisors on easy mode. 

Sera: True, I did have Jhin vouch for me, the best teacher ever! Along with Sona... it's a hard one to choose... alright, I gotta go, dad's waiting for me. 

Y/N: Bye baby. 

She pecks me on the lips and leaves my room. 

Mom: Leaving already? 

Sera: Yeah... I have some stuff to do today! 

Mom: So does my little eagle, bye honey!

Sera: Bye...

I can hear her go down the stairs and out the front door, shutting it. 

Mom: What are you up to? 

Y/N: Me, ah... just adding to my college application. I might need to type my letter too. 

Mom: How was your sleepover?

Y/N: Good, first sleepover I actually slept, and... she was really nice. She's the best cuddle buddy.

Mom: Awww... you didn't have too much fun?

Y/N: Uhhh... W-well if you must know.

Mom: I don't! I just hope you guys played safe...

Y/N: We sure did. Now about my college stuff, I might have to-

Mom: You got recommendations from your teachers, you play football, and you aren't bad at it... you are going to be fine. The best part is... if you can snag a scholarship offer then we won't have to pay a dime! 

Y/N: I don't know if I want to play a sport in college... that's painful. 

I get a call from Ekko. 

Mom: Who's that? 

Y/N: Ekko, what else did you want to say? 

Mom: Relax, everything will work out fine.