Chapter 23: Filling the Void

TIMESKIP! LIGHT LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING LEMON!

So, right at the end of break I gave something that would shut Akali up. I say that in the rudest way possible, but she made me. 

Y/N: Yeah! Y-you happy now?! Heh... Mmmm... *grunt* 

Akali: Mmmm... f-fuck... *moan* did you say something? 

She takes her headphones off, that's right. We were setting up her new Xbox beforehand, so she's trying to play a game. 

Y/N: That's it... 

I yank on her ponytail, making her squeal and her headphones fly off, then she drops her controller.

Y/N: Turn over! 

She moans and smiles as I muscle her around, flipping her over and putting it back inside her, making her yelp and moan, puffing her chest out as she tries sitting on the chair's arm rests. 

She stares at me as I pound her against the back rest, and ultimately this was my downfall. 

Akali: INSIDE ME!!! INSIDE!!! AAAAAH!!!

*LOUD AKALI SCREAM!*

I push one more time, pressing the chair against the desk and I explode inside of her, and it dribbles a little bit out of her, but she catches it. 

She smirks at me, panting as the sweat trickles down her abs, and she licks her fingers, cleaning up my mess. 

LEMON OVER LEMON OVER LEMON OVER LEMON OVER!

Y/N: Heh... you happy? 

Kali: F-fuck... this is what I needed... *pant, pant* 

Y/N: You alright? 

Kali: Yeah, yeah, I just... I love you, Y/N, thank you for this. I just needed it more.

Y/N: Hey, we're horny teenagers, you have your desires, I have mine. 

Kali: Facts... 

She lowers herself now and kisses me. Then she cleans herself up, pulling up her shorts and adjusting her jacket to cover her naughty bits. 

Kali: Did you add me on Xbox? You hit me so hard I can't remember...

Y/N: Oh, don't make it weird... you know I did! 

Kali: Cool, my brothers have Xboxes and they got games, do you have Destiny or like, any of the older COD games? 

Y/N: Do you know who you're talking to? Of course, I do! I could get some of the boys on too, if you want. Or we could just do a duo... I don't know, you have Fortnite installed- yes... you do, cool, maybe we could do that? 

Kali: Perhaps... well... don't you have to go? 

Y/N: Yeah... I'm... I mean, I could stay here, but I got a date with Kai. 

Kali: She's filthy. 

Y/N: What do you mean? Isn't she your friend? 

Kali: No, I mean in bed. Like, she's a fucking DIRTY girl, straight-up FILTHY. 

Y/N: You were too! You made me pull on your hair and pound you against an office chair! While you were like... playing Xbox or whatever... 

Kali: I hardly could, you can't make sex boring, that's for sure. I'm happy I met you, Y/N. 

Y/N: Hope that's not the only reason...

Kali: You're smart, observant, funny as fuck, mind you. It's just a bonus that you're not the hottest, but you're so handsome, and pretty cute. I mean, if none of the girls wanted to share, I'd steal you for myself.