Chapter 25: Struggling Anxiously

I park in the driveway, heading right inside and try to go up to my room-

Mom: How was school, hon, wait, you're home early?!

Y/N: Same old, same old, I'm having a moment, so, I love you, but let me go. 

Mom: Another attack? Already? 

Y/N: Y-yeah... 

Mom: Just breathe... 

I breathe with my mom, and then I hug her, then I head upstairs into my room and shut the door. 

I take out my phone as I drop my backpack, Evie and Kali were both just spamming me with phone calls. I'll do Evie...

Y/N: Ev-

Evie: DARLING!!! Are you alright? I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO-

Y/N: NO!!! I'm not alright! It was heartbreaking to watch my two sweethearts fight over me! What happened to sharing me?! You two need to iron this out... and tell that to Ahri or Sera, apologize to Sera too! Why would you even say that?! 

Evie: It was heat of the moment, please don't break up with me! I need you! 

Y/N: See, this is the problem, you've become so damn obsessive! I've spent more time with both of you than any other girl! Give your phone to Ahri! 

She hands off the phone to Ahri, judging from the static. 

Ahri: Y/N? What did you say to Eve? She's like... traumatized. 

Y/N: I have a very important job for you, please help me... this gave me a fucking anxiety attack.

Ahri: Oh, I'm so sorry... 

Y/N: You need to talk to those two with Sera and get them back into shape because... I think they're getting a little obsessive. It was my fault for spending too much time with them and not enough with Sera or Kai, or let alone you-

Ahri: Don't worry about me... I'm just waiting my turn.

Y/N: You'll get your turn... it's okay. 

Ahri: You ever thought that maybe you should go out with them together? 

Y/N: That would be a firsthand competition, they'd fight it out for my embrace, think about it! It's too late for that! 

Ahri: Fuck... you're right... 

Y/N: I'm no rizz-master general, but I know that I can't talk to them until they figure this shit out between them. They shouldn't be destroying the bond they've had for YEARS, just for a guy they've known for some MONTHS. 

Ahri: They're both crying now like some drama queens...

Y/N: Just be there for them... and tell Kai to call me later. Fuck... my anxiety is off the charts... it shocked my mom when I had another attack so soon. 

Ahri: It's alright, just chill out. I'll take care of it. 

Y/N: Tell Sera to apologize too, calling them skanks was uncalled for, but what they told her was probably worse. 

Ahri: I got you, Y/N, of course! J-just... get better, okay? I care about you. 

I could feel the heat from what she just said through the damn phone. 

Y/N: Thanks... I lo- I mean I uhh... 

Ahri: You don't need to hold it back; we've known each other for a while. 

Y/N: Just never got the chance to spend time with you alone. 

Ahri: You have, just whenever you aren't with the other girl, you're with me, see?