Chapter 27: I Love You Sweaty...

Ekko: AHAHAHA!!! I don't know what it is... but misspelling that is THE FUNNIEST SHIT!

So, last time I talked about my life was the middle of January, so here we are, February. I decided to skip over that gap because it's just depressing. 

Grey skies, no more winter, strong raining and still cold temperatures, BUT... Valentine's Day... celebration for the one's you love, including flowers, chocolates, and since I'm a senior in high school with five girlfriends, LOTS AND LOTS OF FUCKING SEX!!!

So, we resume at Ekko laughing at Garen's horrible flirting game. 

Garen: Man, fuck you! 

Ekko: I love you sweaty...

Kayn: What, is that supposed to be "I love you sweety"? 

Garen: IT WAS AUTOCORRECT!!!

Ekko: Say what you want to cope, but you just told Kat you prefer her sweaty. 

He mutters to himself and puts his phone away, then goes back to destroying his notebook, trying to do some math homework. 

Garen: Well, it seemed to work out...

We surround his phone after he pulls it back out, where she sent a pic back of her in the fitness center, shirt lifted, a smirk and a wink across her face. 

Y/N: Well, you were pretty smooth with it, I gotta say. 

Ekko: Holy shit, she has better abs than Akali. 

Kayn: M-mommy...

Garen: HEY!!! My mommy... 

Y/N: Wait...

Yasuo: Yo, wait, I see that too, look in the back hehe... 

We all start giggling at the trainer running over to probably talk down to her senselessly for flashing the mirror. She's-

Garen: Hold-up follow-up. 

Y/N: Alright, what? "Just got detention, hope it was worth it, boo." HAHAHA!!!

*LOUD ROAR OF LAUGHTER!*

Y/N: Well, tell "sweaty" that you love her, hey, I gotta go see my girls. 

I pat his shoulder, then get up and head over to the other table, where more girls are sitting at it than just the K/DA group. 

Luxanna, Irelia, Zeri, and Jinx, along with my five girls. 

Although Ahri... she still doesn't count, I don't know, I don't see it.

They aren't facing me, so I get the chance to startle them. So, I grab a chair and throw myself right in between Kali and Eve.

Kali: FUCK!!! 

Eve: AH!!!

Y/N: HELLO!!!

Eve: Don't do that!

Kali: You're so fucking lucky... 

Eve lightly slaps my arm a bunch of times, then Kali grabs me and starts shaking me around.

Y/N: Woo-oo-oooo-ooo

Kali: DUMMY, DUMMY, DUMMY!!! 

Y/N: Hey! I didn't think I'd get you guys that bad! 

Jinx and I both share a giggle from across the table. 

Kali: *Sigh* Sweet cheeks...

Y/N: So, what are we talking about? 

Ahri: It was private information, something that you weren't supposed to listen on. 

Y/N: Hmmmm... well, Valentine's Day is a week away...