Chapter 29: Post-Break

Ahri: Hi... cutie...

I see her in her room with the lights on, her tails wagging in the background of the camera. Her ears are fluttering a little up and down as she's containing a blush. 

Y/N: Hey there.

I slowly push the blanket off me and adjust the phone position for her. 

Ahri: So... I've never done anything like this before but... you wanna see something?

Y/N: I'd love to!

LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME!

Phone sex, or... video call sex, let's try it. Ahri adjusts her phone, handing it to one of her tails, giving me the perspective of like a selfie stick. 

She's wearing a bikini, and it's getting me going.

Ahri: I wish I could be there with you babe. 

Y/N: I bet you do... you're missing out on all this. 

I tilt the camera and flip the lamp on, revealing my body glistening only slightly in the dim light. This makes her gasp, and giggle slightly as I slowly slide my boxers down. 

Ahri: Fuck... okay, we're playing this game! 

She giggles while I can hear cloth moving around on the other end, and then a strap getting loosened. 

I tilt the camera-

Ahri: HEY!!! No peeking...

She has the lens covered with her one tail. Then, after a couple more seconds of shuffling she reveals it to me, she's completely naked, so I guess it's my turn. 

Y/N: My turn? Fuck...

Ahri: Y-you look great, I'm sure of it. 

I start pushing my boxer briefs down, phone in my mouth, recording everything. My member flops out on my pelvis, then I drop my boxers beside me. 

Y/N: Like that? 

Ahri: F-fuck... I-I'm... my mouth is watering; I wish I could taste it... 

Y/N: When I get back, maybe you can if your besties are fine with that. 

She starts moaning which just makes me harder in the camera. 

Ahri: Want me to start? Mmmm... *soft moaning* 

Y/N: Fuck yeah... 

I start stroking myself while I watch her camera, and she's smirking at the camera with a blush on her face, where I can see her arm moving up and down, moaning softly. 

Y/N: You got a dick down there? 

Ahri: Ehehe... o-only a place where a dick should go...

She moves her camera down, so I'm getting a view of half of her face, her boobs, and most of the screen being her walls being separated by her fingers. 

So fucking hot... I start stroking faster. 

Ahri: Let me see...

I point my camera down towards my waist, and she gasps, moaning a little louder. 

Y/N: This is so hot.

Ahri: I know... something about it just being more... intimate... 

Y/N: As intimate as it'll get... *grunt* 

I stroke myself faster, as fast as I'm willing to comfortably go, and she does the same. Together, we're basically fucking each other, but not really.