Chapter 3: Right around the corner

Y/N POV

I turn on the hot water, soaking in the heat as it relaxes my achy muscles. 

Evelynn, why did she look at me like that? 

There's no way she has the hots... no wait... yeah she doesn't. 

She's very flirty, she was wearing revealing clothes when out in public, trying to catch Kayn's attention. 

Okay, now I feel some closure. 

What did Jinx want? It... doesn't matter, I'm not a huge fan of her anyway. 

She's cute, sure, but she really is Ekko's type, her and Zeri both. 

The nerdier, science-loving girls. 

Me? I like science, hell I took all the advanced science and math courses. 

But... this year, is all electives. 

Art here, music there, creative writing there, Yordle studies, places of Runeterra. 

Took Korean over the summer of my junior year, so that's staying with me. 

I kind of wish I took Mandarin, that way I could speak to Seraphine more... privately? 

Even though... she's far out of my league... who knows, maybe things might change? 

I shut the shower off after a quick scrub and strum, then head into my cave. 

GAME TIME! 

Ezreal: Stand... right there Ekko...

Ekko: Why am I standing at one edge of the building? 

Ezreal pulls out his Up-N-Atomizer. 

Forget to tell you all, we're playing GTA. 

Ekko sees the blaster, then sprinting away from the edge. 

Toby: AAAAAH!!! Ezzy, you fuck! Off of Maze Bank I go..

Ezzy's snarky laugh encapsulates all of us, turning us murderous. 

I pull out my RPG and miss him, hitting Ekko instead. 

He tries to atomize me, then he misses. 

It's a battle of wits...

An epic fistfight... 

Y/N: So, weirdest thing happened when I was leaving. 

Ekko: Yeah, Jinx said that Y/N told her that I wanted to talk to her? 

Y/N: I mean, you kind of did, don't lie! 

Ekko: I mean, yeah! But I wasn't ready when I first went to my car! She was waiting there for me. 

Ezzy: She wants some of that sword bro, trust me. 

Ekko: Uh-huh, and how's the Luxanna project going along? 

Ezzy: Dude, she totally knows I'm after her, she sent me a snap of her laying in bed, we're getting somewhere. 

Toby: Yeah, that was after I was there, sorry bro... yep... *fake grunt* 

Ezzy: Not funny. 

Y/N: It's pretty funny. That's not the only weird thing I was talking about. We have another Evelynn story to add to the book. 

Ekko: Bro, that book is getting lengthy, did you see that Ferrari? Total daddy's girl. 

Y/N: Ehh... still a nice car though. 

Ekko: True. So, what happened? 

Y/N: I saw Kai'Sa out on the sidewalk waiting for Evelynn to pick her up, you already knew what I was doing.