Chapter 26: The Void is Satisfied

TIMESKIP!

Kai: YOU'RE AN ANIMAL!!!

Y/N: I KNOW!!!

Kai: BUT!!! YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DONE?!

Y/N: OH, WHAT IS IT?!

Kai: OLD SCHOOL!!!

They're opening the club up with some older tracks, and when It's Tricky comes on... she just fucking kills me, like, there is no competition here. 

But... parties kept me moving, along with the football, so I can somewhat keep up. 

He starts shuffling her feet, and I shuffle back and forth with her. She holds out her hand, and I grab it, but what she does next just baffles me. 

She climbs up my knee, and swings her leg over my head, landing in a squat. People start to separate and watch us go, but Kai is comforting me. 

Kai: HANDS!!! PULL!!!

I grab her hands between her legs, and yank as hard as I can, that forces her to flip over and land on her knees, which she uses to bounce around before standing up right in front of me. 

So, this is why she wore flat sneakers and sweatpants on our date to a nightclub. 

*LOUD CROWD CHEER!*

It's GOOD!!! We face each other, smirking as we shuffle. Then, she starts kicking her feet around, up, down, turning around, side to side, back, front, and then lunges her one foot at me like Michael Jackson, signaling me to do something. 

Luckily, I didn't stop, and I'm able to karaoke my feet around, and... Lucian, eat your heart out. I squat down, leaning back and- 

*WHOOSH!* 

I land a backflip-

*LOUD CROWD CHEER!*

Next, Kai and I are enticing the crowd, but more of it is just shuffling. When we get down to our hands next, I start bringing back the defensive drills that I learned from football, rolling around the floor with her, but I CAN'T DO THAT!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?! She's defying all laws of nature with this move, she does the flare, twirling around on the floor as people start to cheer more, but I need to do something to keep up...

I keep rolling and end up on all-fours, making people cheer with an almost perfect worm. Holy shit this is painful, but it probably looks so cool. 

Kai finishes her flare, staring up at the crowd in a sexy pose.

*LOUD CROWD CHEER!*

Kai: YOU AREN'T DONE?!

I rise back up to my feet, where people stutter and speculate as to what I'm about to do... I grab my one foot, about to achieve the impossible. Can I do it? I think I can... 

I attempt to hop through my own leg, one foot over the other. 

*THUMP!*

I LANDED IT!!!

Both of us gather our composure and float around, showboating-

*LOUDER CROWD CHEER!* THEN A TIMESKIP!

Kai: That was awesome... how the hell did you learn to dance like that? 

Y/N: A good chunk of Piltovian football is just proper stance and footwork, so... yeah, every time I would break down in football, I can do it freely here. 

Kai: You just need the right rhythm...

Y/N: Exactly. So, where to... n-next? 

I unlock the car, and we both just stop our train of thoughts. We stare at one another, and right then and there, something just clicked. We can both stare into each other's eyes, and the demons start to come out, hungry and ferocious.