Chapter 21: New Year's Evie

So, here we are, we made it to the end of the week. Kai has been a saint, and me and her have been bonding the best we can.

Each night I spent at Evie's was heaven. I love her so much, and I love everyone else too, no favorites allowed.

However, I still need to give Sassy the stick... it just has to happen. I have to be able to tell Ezreal, Ekko, or Garen, or all the fellas that I caught another baddie in my arms.

I had to make sure I did that before winter break was over, and I might need some help from my fellow demonic student.

Evelynn, and she's gonna help set up the moment.

I roll out of bed this morning, and Evie pulls me back. I'm able to break free from her tails.

Y/N: Hey... hehe... I gotta see how my Lego is.

Evie: It's fine... it didn't move, it's still on the bottom shelf! You're acting like it's your crown jewel.

Y/N: That's because it is.

Evie: Now, that's insulting...

Y/N: What's insulting is you're getting beat by a Lego Death Star.

I crouch down, adjusting the Mouse Droid and come back up, heading back into bed to cuddle with Evie some more.

Evie: Darling, it's not a person...

Y/N: You're right, it's better. Sorry, babe- I mean- darling, you're not winning this.

Evie: Hmmmm... men, simple creatures...

Y/N: What's that supposed to mean?

Evie: Darling, you're not winning this...

She flirtatiously giggles, dragging her claws down my naked chest.

Y/N: You little blue-baller...

Evie: We're fucking this morning, I can feel your testosterone going off the charts, please...

She presses her naked chest against me. And right here... is one of my dumbest decisions I've ever fucking made.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE how stupid I fucking was. Evie's parents don't want another boy sleeping with their daughter that they don't know about. So... I brought her to my house... and... dad needed help taking he lights out... and it was already noon...

The saving grace was... a new memory has been unlocked in dad's vault... if mom would've walked in, castration would've been the next step.

Y/N: Hmmm... well... maybe I can-

Dad: WAKEY-WAKEY, BOY-

*EVELYNN SCREAM!*

He bursts in, filled to the brim with Christmas spirit, and retired military instincts. Yep, that sounds like Darius, who in case if you didn't know, was my dad. He turns from... a form of jolly Santa to... Kratos...

Evie managed to duck her pretty, but nude lady parts under the blanket. Yeah, so, she's at a "sleep-over at Akali's house" right now, yep...

Dad: Who's your friend?

I can't just lie like that, not when the truth is a simple blanket-pull away.

Y/N: Oh... uhm... I gotta come clean, I've been making the rounds. This is one of Seraphine's friends.

Dad: Hmmm *light snicker* you're more like me than I thought. Come help with the lights, and we're having a talk, and you're not getting out of it, boy.

Y/N: Yes, sir.

He closes the door, which is unlike him, normally this guy leaves it open so you can let the rest of the family know that you were caught "wonking ya willy".