◦•●◉✿Queen Daelys✿◉●•◦

All the armies are gathered outside King's Landing. The city gates are still closed but it is only a matter of time. All the Lords and the Targaryens have gathered in a tent to make their final plan before taking the city.

"Can we be certain that the gates will be open when the time comes?" Lord Lyonel Hightower asks.

"The Gold Cloaks are ready to open the gates. They do not wish to die in a war they will lose." Aemond states.

"But Jacaerys will not surrender." Aegon points out.

"No." Daelys replies. "He will need to be killed."

"He will try to take down as many as possible with him." Joffrey says. "Anyone on dragons will have to be careful."

"Vermax is a small dragon compared to most of ours." Helaena states. "We should be able to take him down."

"Yet Jacaerys is one of the most skilled riders." Dyanna points out. "Let us not underestimate him."

"What are you suggesting?" Jaehaera asks.

"Only those with big dragons should confront him." Dyanna answers.

"Very few of us have big dragons. Our dragons should suffice." Aegon speaks up.

Daelys glances at Aemond, the question clear in her eyes. Aemond clears his throat getting everyone's attention. "Daelys and I will be going after him."

Everyone is quiet for a few moments. "That is exactly what he wants! To be able to kill you two!" Jaehaera states.

"I doubt there is any dragon who does not listen to Blaze and does not fear both Blaze and Cannibal." Andar says speaking for the first time. "Vermax would be too scared to fight back."

Daelys decides not to point out that Cannibal never listens to Blaze and that Caraxes never feared either dragon. And neither did Vhagar. Daelys sends a sharp glance at Joffrey who had opened his mouth to point it out. He quickly closes his mouth.

"Get your men ready and take the city. Secure the castle and take out anyone who will not surrender." Daelys orders. "No need to take the entire army. You will not be meeting much resistance."

"Yes, your Grace." Lyonel says. "I will ensure that the castle and city are safe."

"No, you will not, my Lord." Aemond says simply. Everyone stares at him in surprise. "You, and every other Lord or Lady, will be staying here outside."

"Then who will be leading the men?" Cregan asks. "And why not us?"

"Because I cannot deal with you squabbling amongst yourselves trying to prove who is the best." Daelys answers. "You can do that when we are not in the middle of a war. Right now, you all are staying here."

"Who will lead the army then?" Dyanna asks.

"Aegon will lead the Hightower army; Joffrey, the Lannister army; Jaehaera, the Royce army; Helaena, the Stark army." Aemond orders.

"Prepare the men. We attack as soon as possible." Daelys orders.

"Is there anyone who will still fight for Jacaerys?" Luke asks.

"I doubt it. But it is better to be absolutely certain." Baela says, her face completely set.

"Then prepare the men. It is the last battle." Leanor gives the order. Alyn, Addam and Baela depart leaving Leanor with Luke.

"Are you okay with all this?" Luke asks Leanor.

"I never expected Jace to become this." Leanor says sadly. "If I had known I would have stayed back."