◦•●◉✿Fears✿◉●•◦

Daena opens the door to her parents room and walks in, sitting down on the bed near Aemond. "They are looking for you, Mother." She says seriously.

Daelys sighs. "I guess asking for more than one day was a lot." She turns to Aemond. "Want to come?"

"Okay." He shrugs. "Atleast I won't be bored to death."

"Daena, tell them to gather in the Chamber of the Painted Table." Daelys orders her daughter. "And tell them to have a good explanation about Daemon and Baela." She adds before Daena can fully leave.

"I will." She shouts back.

They hear her running footsteps for a few minutes. "I still don't know how to describe her." Aemond admits.

"A storm." Daelys says and they laugh. Daelys reaches out and plays with Aemond's hair. "Do you want me to cut it?"

Aemond's eye gleams with an idea. "Make it the length it used to be."

The same idea comes to Daelys' mind. She smirks. "Alright."

When the door to the Chamber of Painted Table opens, those present cannot help but stare. Daelys stands with Aemond and they look like the perfect king and queen. Together they march inside and take their place at the head of the table. Everyone exchanges looks, both intimated and impressed by them.

"Explain." Daelys orders calmly.

"Daemon went back to King's Landing, your Grace." Caron says. "He wanted to make sure that no one suspects anything."

"You and your family are still in Driftmark and will be staying there for now." Criston adds.

"Where is Ser Vaemond?" Daelys asks.

"Stepstones." Joffrey answers. "He went back to join the ongoing fight. With the servants loyal to Luke, Rhaena and Rhaenys, there is no one in Driftmark who will tell the truth to Mother."

"How long before the Royal Progress ends?" Daelys asks looking at Caron.

"Three moons." He answers promptly.

"So, we have three moons to prepare." Daelys concludes. "Where is Baela and Andar?"

"Andar had to get back to Runestone before Rhaenyra reached it. Baela decided to do it." Dyanna answers.

"And did it occur to anyone that Baela roaming around freely will raise questions?" Daelys asks sweetly. Everyone exchanges looks. Daelys sighs. "Whatever happened happened. Jaehaera, fly to Runestone now and from there send a message to Winterfell. Lord Cregan should know what is going on. And send Baela back with haste."

"Yes, your Grace." Jaehaera says immediately.

"Anything else?" Daelys asks.

"The army on Dragonstone." Criston says. "We killed anyone who fought us. Only those who fought with us are still alive. Luke and Rhaena will bring back a few trusted soldiers and a few of the Gold Cloaks will move here too. But that is all. That is not enough to guard all of Dragonstone."

"It will be enough for now." Daelys states. "The sailors on Dragonstone, who are they loyal to?"

"You, your Grace." Criston answers.

"If any strange person comes to live among them, will they report it or not?"

"Yes, your Grace." Criston replies promptly.

"Then for now that will be enough." Daelys says.

"Of course, your Grace." Criston says. Everyone around the table shifts uncomfortably and some even glance at Aemond. He sighs.