◦•●◉✿Rescue✿◉●•◦

Putting a stop to the Royal Progress, Rhaenyra and Daemon had flown to Driftmark for the funeral. Daelys and Helaena had taken their children and flown to Driftmark. Jaehaera, with Andar and Jon, had arrived to Driftmark as well. Even Joffrey and Dyanna with Rhaenar came too. Jacaerys and Baela are seen for the first time since they went to Dragonstone. Luke supports Rhaenys out to the cliffside courtyard from where Corlys' sarcophagus will be dropped to the sea. Ser Vaemond gives the eulogy and then the sarcophagus is dropped.

Everyone is mingling, talking and catching up. But like always Daelys stands at a corner and oversees the gathering. Her eyes travel to where she and Aemond had talked during Laena's funeral. She walks over there and looks out at the sea.

"Funny how the view hasn't changed and yet we have." Someone says from behind Daelys and she turns around to see it's Baela. Smiling a little, the sisters hug. "When you can, go down to the cave where Vhagar was once kept. Someone will meet you there." Baela whispers in Daelys' ear.

Daelys pulls away looking confused. She goes to ask but Baela looks at Jacaerys and Daelys understands. Instead she says, "I am sorry for your loss."

"I was never that close to him but still..." Baela sighs. She looks towards Daemon. "I will go talk with Father. He looks slightly worried."

"It's funny-" Daelys says stopping Baela. "-how being his daughters we can tell when he's worried. The entire world only sees that he is a formidable warrior."

"That is why we are his daughters." Baela answers reading the look in Daelys' eyes. "I need to talk with him now." Giving a soft smile, Baela leaves.

Daelys glances at Jacaerys and keeps watching him until he moves away. Making sure that no one is looking at her, Daelys makes her way to the stairs.

As she approaches the part of the beach Baela told her to go, she notices a figure standing near the sea. For one second Daelys thinks it's Aemond but realises it's not.

"Who are you?" Daelys asks.

"Someone who wants to help." The man answers.

"First tell me who you are." Daelys orders.

The man turns around and removes his hood. Without his big beard and hair, Daelys recognises Criston immediately. "Criston?" Daelys asks.

"It's me." Criston confirms.

"What do you want?" Daelys asks.

"I want to help you." Criston says again.

"Yes, I know." Daelys says irritatedly. "What kind of help?"

"I know where Aemond and Aegon are." Criston tells her. "They are in Dragonstone."

Daelys stays quiet for a few seconds staring at Criston. "Why should I believe you?" Daelys asks. "You show up after ten years and tell me where they are."

"Aemond said you would say that." Criston tells her. He holds out his hand and gives Daelys what Aemond had given it.

Daelys gasps when she sees the ring she had given Aemond on their wedding day. "Where did you get it?" She asks Criston sharply.

"He gave it to me." Criston answers. "Aemond was worried you wouldn't believe me. I guess he was right."

Daelys considers what Criston said and scoffs frustratedly. "Fine get to the tunnels." Daelys points at the entrance to the castle Driftmark. "I will get the others and then we will go to Dragonstone."

Giving a nod, Criston walks to the tunnels and Daelys makes her way up the stairs to the courtyard. She looks around and spots Caron talking to Aegon, Joffrey and Dyanna. She makes her way over.