◦•●◉✿Intro✿◉●•◦

Rhaenyra Targaryen is the only child of Viserys Targaryen, King of Westeros. When her mother died at child bed, her father made her the heir to the Iron Throne. Sone believe the reason is that the King didn't want his only male heir and brother, Daemon to sit on the throne.

But soon the King takes a new wife. Her name is Alicent Hightower. Before her marriage, she used to be the best friend of Princess Rhaenyra.

Soon the new Queen gives birth to a son, Aegon Targaryen. When the child is born most in the realm expect Viserys to name him his heir. But he makes it clear that his heir is Rhaenyra. Many don't support it especially the Queen's father, Otto Hightower who is also the King's Hand.

Rhaenyra is forced to choose who she will marry. Everyone who steps forward, she rejects. She has a lover, Ser Criston Cole. His rank is too low for her to marry him. When he proposes that they run away, she refuses.

Rhaenyra's uncle, Daemon Targaryen is married to Lady Rhea Royce of the Vale. They loathe each other and Daemon even calls her the Bronze Bitch.

While all this is happening, the Queen gives birth to her second child, a daughter she names Princess Haelena.

Rhaenyra is forced to marry Ser Leanor Velaryon, son of Princess Rhaenys and Ser Corlys Velaryon. At first she disagrees but after being caught roaming the city with Daemon she agrees. But she gives one condition. That her father remove Otto as his hand. Viserys agrees to the condition and a big wedding is held.

Before the wedding happens, Rhaenyra and Leanor made a deal to act as a couple in front of everyone and do whatever they like behind doors.

During the wedding a tragic event happens. The lover of Leanor, Ser Joffrey is murdered by Cole. After that Cole hated Rhaenyra and joined Alicent as her bodyguard.

After they are married, Rhaenyra and Leanor perform their bedding ceremony and soon Rhaenyra finds out she is carring a child.

But a secret lies buried here. When Rhaenyra was roaming the city, she and her uncle entered a brothel. After being caught Rhaenyra was given Moon Tea but she didn't take it. And the bedding ceremony of Rhaenyra and Leanor was not overseen by anyone. So they never got in bed together.

The secret that the child Rhaenyra is carring is not Laenor's is known only to her and Leanor. They agree to keep the secret. No one is told, not even Daemon, and definitely not the child.

The child born is named Princess Daelys Targaryen, first born child of Princess Rhaenyra and Ser Leanor. The only reason she is named Targaryen is because she is the heir of Rhaenyra.

While Rhaenyra and Leanor celebrates first their marriage and then the birth of their first born, Daemon Targaryen has murdered his wife Lady Rhea and then married Lady Laena Valaryon, sister of Ser Leanor.

As Princess Daelys is born, Queen Alicent gives birth to her third child, a son she names Prince Aemond and Lady Laena gives birth to her first child, Princess Baela.

After this Rhaenyra struggles to have another child. So she takes on a new lover, Ser Harwin Strong. Soon she finds herself carring a second child. She gives birth to a boy, named Prince Jacaerys Valaryon. But the son born has black hair and rumours start. Most of them are correct as they say that the child is a bastard of Rhaenyra and Ser Harwin.

Soon Rhaenyra is carring a child again and it is also of Ser Harwin. Rhaenyra and Leanor had never gotten in bed together.

The rumours keep spreading of how Rhaenyra has grown very close to Harwin and how he is the father of Rhaenyra's children except Daelys. The second child is also a son with black hair. He is named Prince Lucerys Velaryon. And Lady Laena also gives birth to her second child, a daughter again who is named Princess Rhaena.

But while Rhaenyra and Alicent are busy giving birth, they didn't notice what their children are doing. Aegon, son of Queen Alicent, with Jacaerys and Lucerys, sons of Rhaenyra always tease Aemond because he hasn't got a dragon.

Daelys is the only one who understands Aemond. He always finds solace with Daelys. Even though Alicent hates that they are close, Viserys doesn't and neither does Rhaenyra and it is enough for them.

Daelys is more interested in sword fighting and dragon riding. Leanor does not like it but says nothing because Rhaenyra is happy about it.

Because Daelys never listens to anyone except Rhaenyra, someone once called her "The Rogue Princess". The name soon stuck and everyone started to call her "The Rogue Princess". Someone had started a rumour, probably Alicent, that Daelys is the child of Daemon which most accepted. Nobody can believe that Rhaenyra has even one true born child.

She usually practices with Aemond. Sometimes she takes Aemond with her when she goes dragon riding. Her dragon is as big as Vhagar. It's name is Blaze because of the fire it breathes. The fire is deadly even for other dragons and its range is more than any other dragon's. It's colour is red with blue marks on it. Every dragon is afraid of Blaze except Vhagar.

Our story starts from when Rhaenyra gives birth to her third son, Prince Joffrey, also born with black hair, while Lady Laena is with a third child.

Hello everyone and welcome to a fan fiction on House of Dragons.

This story is for my best friend abcdsneha.

Hope you all enjoy the story.