◦•●◉✿Fire✿◉●•◦

Lord Cregan had arrived in time for the wedding but he had not got a chance to talk to Daelys. And he had decided to allow Daelys the joy of her daughter marrying.

But with the sun rising on a new day, the festivities has finished. With every Lord or Lady on Daelys' side present in Dragonstone, the time to get ready has arrived.

Everyone stands around the Painted Table and Daelys and Aegon has joined them this time. "Rhaenyra has ended the Progress early and flown back to King's Landing." Daemon starts. "It is only a matter of time before she learns what has happened here."

"And rumours about you killing Jacaerys has spread." Criston says. "Those who want you gone are calling you the Kinslayer."

"And how is the common people reacting to it?" Daelys questions.

"They won't believe it." Caron answers.

"Good." Daelys says. "We do not have to worry about that then."

"What are you going to do if Rhaenyra demands that you give Jacaerys back?" Jason asks.

Every eyes turn to Daelys including Aemond's. "We will deal with it when the time comes." Aemond says when Daelys hesitates for a second.

Daelys gives a thankful nod to Aemond. "What about the Houses who are yet to side with us?" Helaena asks.

"They are?" Daelys asks calmly.

"The Tyrells, the Baratheons, the Tullys, the Greyjoys and the Freys." Joffrey answers.

"The Tullys will side with you, your Grace." Cregan says.

"Good." Daelys says. "The Tyrells have decided to stay neutral and we will let them be. The Baratheons and the Freys cannot be taken on their words. Their allegiances are ever changing. As for the Greyjoys, Rhaenyra has betrothed Viserys to the Lord's youngest daughter."

Aemond turns to Criston and Caron. "Where do the the low houses of Stormlands stand?"

"With you, your Grace." Criston answers.

"Every House which is considered low stands with you, your Grace." Caron adds.

"Criston, go back and become the Head of your House." Daelys orders. "Start calling the other Houses under your banner. Then you may proceed to overthrow House Dondarrion and make House Cole the Lord of Blackhaven."

"Yes, your Grace." Criston says pleased with this.

"Does this mean we are at war?" Jason finally asks.

"Not yet." Daelys answers. "If we go to war, innocents will die."

"What about Driftmark?" Rhaena asks noticing Daemon open his mouth. She knows what he will say and it won't be good for Daelys.

Daelys turns to her with eyebrows raised. "When Ser Vaemond returns, he will challenge our claim to Driftmark." Luke adds.

"Rhaenyra won't be able to give it to him." Daelys says calmly. "If she does, she will be confirming the rumours that her children are bastards. And she cannot have that." When no one else says anything else Daelys says, "That will be all."

Everyone leaves the room except Daemon, Daelys and Aemond. Daemon glances at Aemond who shows no sign of moving.

"Is he going to stay here?" Daemon asks Daelys.

"I am not 'him', am I?" Daelys shoots back.

"What exactly do you want us to do?" Aemond asks ignoring Daemon's question. Daelys looks over her eyebrows raised.