◦•●◉✿Double Wedding✿◉●•◦

"How are you feeling?" Daelys asks Baela and Rhaena.

"Like I want to be sick." Rhaena answers.

"Did you feel the same?" Baela asks Daelys. Rhaena turns to look at her as well.

Daelys smiles a little remembering her wedding day. "Not at all. I was certain that I wanted to marry Aemond more than anything. I was... estatic."

"That was the favourite day of your life, wasn't it?" Rhaena asks.

Daelys nods. "I am certain that for those women who marry by their choice, that is the happiest day of their life."

"But I don't want to marry Jace." Baela says.

"Why not?" Daelys asks confused.

"He's changed." Baela answers. "Ever since Rhaenyra became Queen, he changed for the worse. It's like..."

"Like?" Daelys asks Baela.

"It's okay, you can tell her." Rhaena reassures her sister.

Baela hesitates for a second before telling Daelys. "Jace started to become heartless little by little. When Aemond and Aegon went missing, he didn't even care. I know what happened between them but he didn't care at all. He was sorry for you but it wasn't like him."

Daelys shakes her head. "But that is exactly what he would have done before too."

"He didn't appear like that to me." Baela says.

Daelys smiles sadly and hugs Baela. "I am sorry he was like that. He would always have been happy if Aegon and Aemond went missing." Daelys hesitates for a second before saying, "Or even if they died."

Both Baela and Rhaena look horrified by this. "Is there no way for me to not marry Jace?" Baela asks.

Daelys looks at Rhaena for support. All three of them know the answer but Daelys doesn't know how to say it. "We are sorry, Baela." Rhaena finally says it.

Baela sighs sadly. An idea comes to Daelys. "How about you go against the traditions slightly?"

Baela looks up at her. "How?"

"Your hair. Let it flow freely. I can make it look perfect." Daelys answers.

"Do we have time?" Baela asks.

Both Baela and Rhaena are facing away from the mirror and Daelys is blocking their views of the door. Daelys looks up at the mirror and notices Daemon standing there. When their eyes meet, he nods with a smirk on his face. Daelys smirks too.

"Yes." Daelys answers. "We will have all the time we need."

Baela and Rhaena slowly smirk too. "Yes, I will like that very much." Baela says. Smirking Daelys gets to work.

"Princess Baela Targaryen and Princess Rhaena Targaryen presented by their father King Consort Daemon Targaryen and their sister Princess Daelys Targaryen." The guard announces as the door opens revealing the four of them.

Baela and Rhaena wear matching white dresses with both of their hairs down. They really look lovely.

Daelys and Daemon exchange a smirk before Daelys starts to lead the way down the aisle. Daemon walks between his daughters. When they reach the alter, Daelys steps aside after sending a glare towards Jace.

Daelys takes Daena's hand as Daemon reaches the alter too. "Who gives the Princesses away?" The Hight Septon asks.

"Daemon Targaryen, their father." Daemon answers.