◦•●◉✿Maelor Targaryen✿◉●•◦

"It is becoming increasingly suspicious." Dyanna says. "There has been no word from King's Landing or from the Baratheons. And it has already been eight moons."

"Rhaenyra is planning something and Daemon knows it." Aemond points out. "He isn't giving us information like he is supposed to."

"Ser Caron, send Daemon a letter." Daelys orders. "Remind him what I told him will happen."

"Yes, your Grace." Caron says walking out.

"Joffrey-" But she is cut off my the sound of wings flapping and two approaching dragons. Exchanging a glance with each other, Daelys and Aemond walk to the window.

Outside Caraxes and Syrax land on the slopes and Daemon and Rhaenyra dismount. Daelys and Aemond exchange a look as the same idea goes through their minds.

Aemond walks down the steps of Dragonstone with a small amount of soldiers behind him to where Rhaenyra and Daemon has been stopped by Caron and a few other guards. They step aside as soon as Aemond reaches them.

Rhaenyra can't help herself but stare at Aemond. It has been ten years and yet he still looked formidable.

"Sister." Aemond greets a small smirk present on his face.

"Aemond." Rhaenyra says rather coldly. "You and your soldiers are in our way. Let us pass."

"No." Aemond answers simply, resting both of his hands on his sword which Rhaenyra and Daemon notice.

"This island-" Rhaenyra begins but Daelys decides to arrive on her dragon, Blaze at the exact moment.

Aemond watches with a smirk as Daemon raises his eyebrows in clear amusement and Rhaenyra has a stone expression. Blaze lands behind Aemond and the guards and Daelys dismounts and approaches Rhaenyra. It reminds Rhaenyra and Daemon of all those years ago when Rhaenyra confronted Daemon in a similar manner.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Mother?" Daelys asks sweetly.

"You are to leave the island." Rhaenyra orders icily.

"And why would we do that?" Daelys asks, her sweetness is yet to vanish.

"Because you are no longer my heir." Rhaenyra says. "From today Jace will be my heir and you are to release him."

"No." Daelys answers, her voice cold. "You can name Jacaerys your heir as much as you want but I will neither let him walk free nor leave this island."

"Then you are declaring war on your Queen." Daemon speaks up.

"I was wondering when you would speak." Daelys retorts looking at him before turning her attention to Rhaenyra. "The war was declared the moment you decided to name Jacaerys your heir. The nobles will never allow a bastard to sit on the Iron Throne."

"You are nothing but a bastard yourself." Rhaenyra retorts.

"A bastard who can claim that she is your trueborn daughter." Daelys points out. "Unless you want war, leave."

"You destroy everything you touch, girl." Rhaenyra says

"That 'girl' is holding the realm together at present." Aemond shoots back. "Every man standing around the Painted Table urges her to plunge the realm into war. Daelys is the only one who's demonstrated restraint."

Rhaenyra's cold glare turns to Aemond and she notices that the guards have all left. "Where are the guards?" Rhaenyra questions.

Daelys looks over her shoulders surprised but doesn't show it. One look at Aemond's face tells her that there is something going on. She turns back to Rhaenyra and Daemon and notices Daemon continuously glancing at a specific direction. The Dark Cove.