◦•●◉✿Viserys Targaryens✿◉●•◦

The news of what happened to Aegon makes Helaena crazy. Daena and Criston cannot get her to be calm. Finally Daena suggests the only thing that can get her to come down. "Go to Highgarden. We can manage here."

"Are you certain?" Helaena looks up in surprise at Daena and Criston.

"We are." Criston says quickly. "We will win this battle easily. I am certain by the next battle, Aegon will have healed and you can fight with us again."

"He is right." Daena says. "You need to go."

"Okay." Helaena says and hurries to her room.

Criston turns to Daena. "It is a great risk for you to be alone like this." He says.

"I know." Daena says. "We will wait until Helaena leaves and then send a message to Mother. She can send someone."

"I will go." Aemond says immediately.

"Are you certain?" Daelys asks. "We can send Aegon instead."

"I have been sitting around doing nothing. I do not know how much longer I can handle it." Aemond says. "I would have asked you to come but we cannot risk anything happening to you."

"I do want to come." Daelys confesses. "But I know what will happen if I do."

"I am going somewhere relatively safe." Aemond reminds her.

"That is the only good news." Daelys says. "Make sure Daena is safe."

"I will." Aemond promises. They share a kiss before Aemond leaves.

"Where is he going?" Leanor asks Daelys as they stand in the yard watching Aemond leave. Daelys glances at him before explaining what has happened. "It is getting out of hand."

"Rhaenys was right." Daelys mutters. "There is no war so hateful to the Gods as a war between kin."

"And no war so bloody as a war between dragons." Leanor adds. "She must have forgotten to mention that."

"She didn't." Daelys says. "The war is bloody enough."

Jaehaerys stands at the window of Aegon's room. He is still unconscious. Until he regains consciousness, they cannot be certain that Aegon will live. Jaehaerys regrets not talking to Aegon more freely before. They were just forming their bond.

"I am surprised you are still here." Aegon's voice makes Jaehaerys turn around to face him.

"You are awake." Jaehaerys breathes.

"What else did you expect?" Aegon asks. He notices the look on Jaehaerys' face. "Were you really worried for me?"

"I am not heartless." Jaehaerys sighs walking over and sitting down beside Aegon. "I was just worried about what I will have to say to Mother if you died on me."

"I must admit I do not imagine she will be happy." Aegon admits. "Though I suspect this will make her happy either."

"Atleast you are alive." Jaehaerys says. They are silent for a few minutes. "Alright I was worried too."

"I know." Aegon says. "I must admit I was afraid that I would not be able to save you."

"We need to talk about many things." Jaehaerys says. "Though it will have to wait."

"Why?" Aegon asks.

"I have to leave as soon as Mother arrives." Jaehaerys answers. "Daelys has asked for Viserys to be delivered to her."

"What about Daena?" Aegon asks surprised.

"Aemond will be with her." Jaehaerys answers.

The door opens stopping their conversation. They look up to see Helaena standing there. "Mother." Jaehaerys leads her to Aegon. They talk for a few more seconds before Jaehaerys leaves.