◦•●◉✿Highgarden Battle✿◉●•◦

Led by Ormund Hightower, the Hightower army march for Highgarden, ignorant of the fact that Viserys is waiting for them there. It's been two moons since the Battle of Twins and neither side has done much which makes everyone more nervous than anything else. It is unlike them to not do anything.

Till now, the Hightower army has won one battle after the other, none of them lasting very long. Some smaller houses had simply opened their doors not wanting any fight. Word has already reached them that the Houses around Highgarden has sent their armies to Highgarden, strengthening the army.

The Hightowers are five thousand strong while the Tyrells are one thousand strong barely. But they have a dragon, even though small, it is capable of creating enough damage.

On the eve of the battle for Highgarden, Ormund holds a meeting with his sons, Lyonel, Martyn and Garmund. "We do not have dragons. Something can go wrong." Lyonel protests.

"Nothing will go wrong." Ormund says. "They do not have dragons either. And we are four thousand stronger than them."

"Still we should be careful." Martyn says. "Aegon and a few others are in Summerhalf. They can help us."

"We don't need their help." Garmund retorts. "We need to show them that we can win even without dragons."

"Garmund is right. We need to show them we can win ourselves." Ormund says. "Get ready we attack at dawn."

Even though Lyonel and Martyn don't agree with the decision, they can do nothing other than leave and prepare for the attack.

As soon as the sun rises, the Hightower army attacks, led by Lord Ormund himself. At first the Hightower army is winning but suddenly they hear a dragon roar and the next moment, fire reigns down on the Hightower army.

"Retreat!" Lyonel orders immediately. He has seen the dragon belongs to Viserys and that if they stay longer, they will all end up dead.

"No! Attack!" Ormund orders but the soldiers don't listen and follow Martyn as he leads them to safety.

"We need to retreat, Father." Lyonel protests as he fights off a few Tyrell soldiers.

"A pety dragon is no match for us." Ormund boasts.

"Move!" Garmund shouts from the other side and Lyonel and Ormund lookup to see Silver, Viserys' dragon heading straight for them.

Lyonel jumps from his horse just as Silver closes his claws on both his and Ormund's horses. Lyonel looks up to see that his father wasn't fast enough and is now stuck between Silver's claws.

Garmund rides upto Lyonel. "Forget Father. We need to leave." He says extending his hand.

But even as Lyonel takes his brother's hand, an arrow flies directly through Garmund's right eye. "BROTHER!" Lyonel shouts as Garmund falls from his horse dead.

Lyonel looks around. Only a handful of his men still remain. Rest are either dead or have retreated. He quickly grabs Garmund's horse and hoists himself on it. He looks down at his brother one last time.

"I am sorry, Brother." He whispers before urging the horse to run. A few of the remaining soldiers follow him as they run for their camp, hidden deep in the woods. Viserys doesn't follow them.

"The Hightowers need our help." Criston informs Daena, Jaehaerys, Aegon and Helaena. "Viserys is in Highgarden and they have lost both Lord Ormund and Ser Garmund."

"We need to capture Highgarden." Daena says. "If it falls, then Jacaerys loses his money."

"I will ride for Highgarden. It will take me a few hours." Jaehaerys says immediately. He looks at Daena. "I have the biggest dragon of us all. Viserys doesn't stand a chance against any one of our dragons."