◦•●◉✿Spies✿◉●•◦

Jacaerys is pacing around his cell, bored with having nothing to do. He had been counting the days and knows that only two moons has passed. He believes he still has to wait for one moon more before Rhaenyra returns from the Progress. He is ready to wait patiently because he knows once he gets out he will get what he has wanted for a long time. The Iron Throne.

He suddenly stops pacing and looks at a particular shadowed region. "I wasn't expecting anyone so soon." He says calmly. "Then again it has been two fucking moons. It seems like a long time to keep me waiting, Sister."

"What gives you the right to call me Sister?" Daelys asks stepping out of the shadows.

"Let's see." Jacaerys begins sarcastically. "We share the same mother." He answers.

"Calling me sister is a privilege." Daelys tells Jacaerys. "One which you do not have anymore."

"You think you are someone whom the Seven Kingdoms will accept as their Queen. But look around, Daelys, they hate Mother because she is not a man. Why would it be different for you?" Jacaerys smirks.

"Because they will sooner put a woman on the Iron Throne than see a bastard sit on it." Daelys replies.

"And you are not?" Jace questions.

"Atleast I look like a Targaryen." Daelys says. "You, on the other hand, look like a Strong."

Jacaerys' smirk is replaced with anger as a smirk forms on Daelys' face. He slams his hands angrily on the bars of his cell. "You should watch your mouth. When I become king-"

"Not when, if." Daelys corrects cutting across Jacaerys. "You will never be king."

"So go ahead and kill me. It will be much easier." Jacaerys says.

"That is too quick a death for you." Daelys replies. "I will much rather leave you here to rot."

Daelys turns to leave but Jacaerys' words stop her. "The night Aemond lost his eye, you promised you will always protect us." He takes a few steps back as Daelys turns back to him and gestures all around him. "Is this what you meant?"

"What I meant was completely different but after everything, I will never protect you again." Daelys says. "Goodbye, Jacaerys."

Jacaerys' face falls. In their entire lives Daelys has never before called him anything except Jace. But now she has and whatever Jacaerys had done, he still loves her. Hearing his full name from Daelys' mouth breaks his heart and at that moment he vows to destroy Daelys' life.

Daelys comes up the stairs to find Aemond waiting for her. "How did it go?" He asks simply.

Daelys glances at him once. "It's a surprise I didn't kill him." She states as she starts to walk outside with large strides.

Aemond runs over to catch up with her. "Where are we going?"

"For a ride." Daelys answers. "I need to clear my head."

They don't say another word until they reach Blaze. Daelys approaches her dragon but Aemond stops. "Nobody has given me a few answers." He says.

Daelys looks over and realises she hasn't told him about Vhagar. "Vhagar hasn't been seen in the last ten years." She says slowly.

"I can't feel her too." Aemond tells her.

They stand there in silence for a few minutes. "Let's go." Daelys says finally getting on her dragon.

"I don't have a dragon, Dae." Aemond points out.

Daelys smirks. "I know." She says extending her hand. "But this will be a lot more fun."