◦•●◉✿Caron Cole✿◉●•◦

From the night of her win, Daelys has started to go into the city with a few Gold Cloaks, who Daemon trusts, and distribute food amongst those who need it. She talks with the wealthy and solves their problems impartially while also making sure that they don't become angry at her. The poor have lesser problems and are more in need of food. That is what Daelys gives them.

When word of a Targaryen distributing food and solving problems reached the Red Keep, everyone knew who it was. But no one, not even Rhaenyra and Jace have the power to stop her. Daelys is becoming powerful with each passing day and it is only a matter of time before she becomes all powerful.

"What the fuck is this?!" Rhaenyra exclaims throwing a paper onto the breakfast table one morning.

Daelys being closest takes it and reads. "Apparently it's an invitation to Joffrey's marriage to Dyanna." Daelys says calmly in a manner which suggests that it is nothing unusual.

Daemon snorts and the rest quickly busy themselves with either eating or drinking to hide their amusement. Only Jace and Rhaenyra don't find it funny.

"You knew about it, didn't you?" Jace asks in an accusing manner. "You wanted them to marry."

"Yes. Of course I wanted them to marry." Daelys confesses. "They love each other. Why shouldn't they marry, brother?" A small smirk plays on Daelys' lips.

"Are we attending or not?" Aegon asks before Jace can reply.

"No." Rhaenyra answers. Daelys shoots Daemon a look which he understands.

"We have to." Daemon speaks up. "There are already rumours about... the condition of our house-" Daelys raises her eyebrows. "-and if we don't attend it, especially you, then the rumours will increase and get out of hand."

Rhaenyra thinks about Daemon's words. "We shouldn't go." Jace speaks up.

"From when do you get to decide, brother?" Daelys asks sweetly.

"As the Queen's eldest son, I have my rights, sister." Jace retorts. Daemon shoots Daelys a warning look which Daelys, in perfect Daelys fashion, ignores.

"But not heir." Daelys points out. She drinks from her goblet watching as everyone exchanges looks. She stands up and turns to face Rhaenyra. "I will be attending this whether or not you like it. And you are welcome to join me." Rhaenyra says nothing as she watches Daelys leave the room.

"You should watch your mouth." Helaena tells Daelys after catching up to her.

"There is nothing she can do." Daelys tells her as she looks down into the training yard.

Watching Daena and Jaehaerys train is what Daelys enjoys the most. Watching them reminds her of her childhood, when she used to train down there with Aemond.

"Have you met the new Gold Cloak?" Helaena asks Daelys.

"What can be interesting about him?" Daelys asks, her eyes still trained on Daelys and Jaehaerys.

"See for yourself." Helaena says. When Daelys looks at her, she indicates behind Daelys.

Daelys turns to look at a face which is both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. He reminds Daelys of Criston Cole but he is too young to be him. Daelys makes a hand gesture for him to join them. He walks over quickly removing his helmet.

"Name." Daelys orders.

"Ser Caron Cole, your Grace." The man answers. Daelys and Helaena exchange a look. It's the man from the tourney.

"Age." Daelys orders again.

"Twenty, your Grace." He answers promptly.

"Your relationship to Ser Criston Cole." Daelys orders. This time he becomes nervous. Noticing that, Daelys asks, "Do you know who I am?"