◦•●◉✿Vhagar✿◉●•◦

"What are you doing?" Alicent asks Daelys. She is standing in front of her mirror in her riding outfit.

"Going for a ride." Daelys responds.

"To where?" Alicent questions. "You can't go to Dragonstone. Rhaenyra will have placed guards there."

"You don't have to worry about that." Daelys tells Alicent.

Alicent walks over to Daelys and takes her hands. "She will find you wherever you go. You can't just run away."

"Then what do you expect I do?" Daelys asks. "I am not going to raise Daena and my unborn child here. I can't even imagine what lies Rhaenyra will tell them."

"Then make sure they stay away from each other." Alicent tells her. "You won't accomplish anything by running away."

"She's right." The two look up to see Daemon standing at the doorway. "She is a whore but she is a sensible one."

"What?" Alicent asks confused. Daemon rolls his eyes.

"He's telling me how bad of an idea it is to run away." Daelys answers Alicent. Daemon smirks. Alicent looks at the two unconvinced. Daelys goes to answer but a roar cuts her off.

The three of them approach the window and see that Vhagar has broken out and is roaring loudly. "Why is Vhagar behaving like that?" Alicent asks.

"Aemond." Daelys breathes. She turns around and rushes to the door narrowly avoiding Daemon who had reached out to stop her.

She makes her way to the courtyard where Blaze is. She gets on Blaze and they take off after Vhagar. With amazement, Daelys notices that Vhagar has got no rider. She is flying towards the heavens of her own free will.

Daelys decides to follow her for as long as possible. After soaring through the clouds, Vhagar turns in the direction of Dragonstone.

"Dragons answer to their master's call even if they are far away." Daelys whispers to herself.

Suddenly Vhagar turns and flies north. Confused, Daelys follows. Vhagar does this a few times. Changing direction at random until finally she turns to face Daelys.

"Go right!" Daelys orders as Vhagar opens her mouth. Blaze moves out of the way just as a fireball is thrown at them. It passes them harmlessly.

"Dracarys!" Daelys orders. Bright blue flames erupt from Blaze and Vhagar has to fly up to avoid the flames. "Go back." Daelys orders and Blaze turns around leaving.

When Daelys lands, Rhaenyra and Daemon are waiting for her. Rhaenyra looks furious while Daemon looks relieved. Rhaenyra approaches Daelys but she simply turns and walks past her.

"I didn't dismiss you." Rhaenyra speaks calmly.

Daelys sighs but turns around when Daemon glares at her. "Sorry, I didn't expect you need anything."

Daemon lets out an irritated sigh. "Where did you go?" Rhaenyra questions

"To follow Vhagar." Daelys answers. "I thought it was obvious."

"You will speak to me with respect." Rhaenyra orders. "I am your Queen and Mother."

"Then it will do you well to remember who put you on the throne." Daelys retorts.

Daemon steps up behind her and grabs her arm. "I will take care of her." Rhaenyra nods and Daemon starts to drag Daelys away. Daelys, of course, starts struggling.

"Let me go!" She shouts.

"Stay still." Daemon orders coldly. Daelys keeps struggling until Daemon lets her go once Rhaenyra couldn't see them again.