◦•●◉✿The Queen of Commons✿◉●•◦

The court of Rhaenyra Targaryen and other noble houses have gathered at Oldtown for the funeral of Queen Mother Alicent Hightower. Helaena, being her only child available, gives her eulogy.

After the funeral, everyone mingles but anyone paying attention can see that Rhaenyra and Jace are making no attempt for conversation with the Hightowers. Daelys sees this an opportunity for herself.

"Keep an eye on the children." Daelys whispers to Baela and Dyanna, both of whom nod. Daelys makes her way to Lord Ormund Hightower. He looks over when Daelys approaches.

"Princess Daelys, welcome to Oldtown." Ormund says bowing slightly.

"I wish the visit was under better circumstances." Daelys says curtsying slightly. "My condolences over your lose."

"For you as well." Ormund says. "Alicent considered you a daughter too."

"And I considered her a mother to me as well." Daelys says in reply. "What happened?"

"She has been unwell for a while, as you know." Ormund begins and Daelys nods. "She would have survived the death of her husband and the death of her father but the disappearance of her sons... It destroyed her completely."

They stay silent for a few seconds. "It's cruel." Daelys begins. "Keeping a mother away from her children."

"The heartless people who did it doesn't understand that." Ormund says in anger. He calms himself down before continuing. "I did like her. We were quite close."

"I am glad to hear that." Daelys says. "She had been living in King's Landing for so long that I was worried she wouldn't be able to adjust to her new life here. It is nice hearing she adjusted so well."

Ormund looks around at all the people talking amongst themselves and some observing the two. "Walk with me." He says starting to lead Daelys to the balcony at the side of the courtyard.

Daelys looks over the railing to see the beautiful city of Oldtown. Said to be the oldest city of Westeros, it manages to take Daelys' breath away. "The view is breathtaking." She compliments.

Ormund looks around as well. "I am certain it is. But I brought you here so that we can stop standing on ceremony." Daelys nods waiting for Ormund to continue. "Anyone with eyes can see what you are doing. A Lannister is a member of your court and a Stark your ward. It's very clear."

"Get to the point, Lord Ormund." Daelys says impatiently. "I am many things but not patient to a person who is wasting my time."

Ormund chuckles humourlessly. "As you wish. But it isn't pleasant" Ormund warns.

"I don't deal in anything pleasant." Daelys replies immediately.

"I want revenge." Ormund says bluntly.

Daelys raises her eyebrows. "There are many things you can want revenge for. Specify please."

"The circumstances my family members have been forced into." Ormund replies. "My uncle, Ser Otto, was assassinated in the middle of King's Landing. My cousin, Queen Mother Alicent, dies because of the circumstances she was forced into. My nephews, Princes Aegon and Aemond Targaryen, have been kidnapped. I want revenge for them all."

Daelys nods thinking about what he said. "Everything is alright." She begins. "But what makes you think Princes Aegon and Aemond were kidnapped?"

"Are you telling me to believe that they disappeared of their own accord?" Ormund asks Daelys. "You don't believe that yourself. You know what happened is bigger than that. You are my family and as family we don't lie to each other."