◦•●◉✿Making Plans✿◉●•◦

The next morning, Daelys makes her way to the Throne Room to see Daemon sitting on the Iron Throne clearly enjoying himself. Daelys scoffs. Daemon is yet to notice Daelys.

"You are becoming predictable, Father." She says.

Daemon looks over lazily. He smirks at Daelys. "The Throne belongs to me, daughter." He tells her.

Daelys chuckles under her breath, something that Daemon notices. "Seems like it does." She ascends the steps to stand beside Daemon. "And now it seems as if I am your Queen."

"You should be." Daemon tells her. "You are more capable."

"Marrying my mother makes you my father by our laws. And fathers and daughters don't marry." Daelys points out.

"Unfortunately you are my biological daughter." Daemon says. "Or else those laws would have meant nothing to me."

At that moment Dyanna enters the room with Joffrey putting an end to their conversation. Daelys almost imperceptibly tilts her head towards Dyanna and getting the message, Daemon gets up and descends the steps with Daelys.

"Lady Dyanna, this is the King Consort, Daemon Targaryen." Daelys introduces. "And this is Lady Dyanna Lannister, daughter of Lord Jason."

"The one who was almost assassinated." Daemon muses.

"I must thank you for warning us." Dyanna tells Daemon catching him off guard. Daelys and Joffrey smirk.

"It is my duty to make sure every citizen, the nobles or commons, stays safe." Daemon says recovering quickly. Dyanna looks slightly impressed.

"Still thank you." Dyanna curtsies low.

Daelys turns to Daemon. "I would like to go on a walk."

"Allow me to accompany you." Daemon says immediately. The two leave the throne room walking through the castle. They stop once they are above the training yard.

They look into the yard. "I am seeing more girls than boys." Daemon notes.

"Helaena wanted all girls trained in some art of fighting." Daelys tells him. "She, herself, chose archery while her daughter decided to learn how to use a sword properly. Daena obviously decided to... be Daena."

Daemon chuckles. "What did you expect from her? She's your daughter."

"And your granddaughter." Daelys retorts immediately.

"You are going to blame me for her nature then?" Daemon asks.

"And mine." Daelys answers, a small smirk on her face. Daemon observes her happy that atleast he can put a smile on her face.

Aegon bites down on his lower lip to stop any sound from escaping his lips as Aemond cleans the cuts on his body. He can't even imagine what Aemond is going through knowing he caused them. Knowing how hard it was going to be for Aemond, Aegon had not let a single sound of pain escape his lips.

Aemond had shown no emotions, making sure to give nothing to Jace. But he never wanted Aegon to get dragged in the middle of his rivalry with Jace. He and Jace had never seen eye to eye, even when they were children. Aemond always excelled in everything and still Daelys helped him and not Jace who had always struggled with his tasks.

"Thanks." Aegon says quietly when Aemond puts the rag down and steps away.

"Hmm." Aemond says simply turning away and walking to the window. He can't look at Aegon right now. The silence between them stretches and with it the tension stretches too until both become unbearable.